• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, alexgross.com said:
58 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

What did the ASM 1 4.0 & 6.0 go for?

53k  $16,250 and 125k $29,250 respectively. pretty sure thats the most ever paid for a 4.0. dunno bout the 6.5 copy but that sounds pretty rich as well. 

Fixed for you

8 minutes ago, alexgross.com said:

53k and 125k respectively. pretty sure thats the most ever paid for a 4.0. dunno bout the 6.5 copy but that sounds pretty rich as well. 

I was actually asking about the ASM 1s with my question, but yes.... those AF15 prices are definitely records.  I own a comparable AF15 4.0 to the one sold so I'm gobsmacked at that price.  I paid about $12K for it raw about 4 1/2 years ago.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:35 PM, Cushing Fan said:

Screenshot_20210424-223453_eBay.jpg

Wow! I thought it would be worth 6K max. Maybe I should consider selling mine. I imagine the max I will be able to get for mine is 7K, again it is a rough 1.0, but does have a Stan Lee verified sig, when it was still legible and neat. 

43 minutes ago, Captain Canuck said:

Wow! I thought it would be worth 6K max. Maybe I should consider selling mine. I imagine the max I will be able to get for mine is 7K, again it is a rough 1.0, but does have a Stan Lee verified sig, when it was still legible and neat. 

Let’s see that bad boy.

Hey folks--I'm considering trading most of my hot keys for an AF 15.  An X-Men 1 2.5, DD 1 6.5, IH 181 8.5, and GSX 1 8.5.

For others who have made such a sacrifice--did you regret it?  Given the current market, would you recommend holding on to these for a while for more growth, or just pulling the trigger?