• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, lou_fine said:

Sounds as though most dealers are holding onto their copies for now since they must be expecting prices to continue moving upwards going forward.  hm

As I said before one of the best blue-chips in all the hobbies and not just comics.

It really doesn't get better than AF #15 as a desirable collectible.

1 minute ago, G.A.tor said:
4 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

Seeing any GA keys?

The usual suspects

You must mean the ones that aren't selling because they are overpriced and really meant for display purposes only.  :facepalm:

Did Heritage bring any of the AMF Centaurs and do they appear nicer than how they looked from their scans?  hm

26 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

You must mean the ones that aren't selling because they are overpriced and really meant for display purposes only.  :facepalm:

Did Heritage bring any of the AMF Centaurs and do they appear nicer than how they looked from their scans?  hm

Will look tomorrow. Not at con today

8 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Will look tomorrow. Not at con today

Are you saying that you are following the lead of Chuckles and don't have a New Forces booth set up this year at the SD Con?  ???

Edited by lou_fine

21 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Are you saying that you are following the lead of Chuckles and don't have a New Forces booth set up this year at the SD Con?  ???

Correct... but chuck followed me. My decision was made long ago

21 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

Basketball game this year or your bones too brittle? :bigsmile:

Not in sd. But I will play in Chicago next month!

6 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

I am getting a vibe that you are seeing less AF 15 's than "normal " at this con or other cons??

There's actually quite a few if you look hard enough...I think bob s had 3 or 4 up too

On 7/16/2017 at 11:46 AM, blazingbob said:

I would be able to sell that 5.0 right away.  Not sure why the seller has to wait until the fall.  If you have a nice gain in the book I'm not sure why holding out a few more bucks makes any sense.  And frankly the end of the year is the best time of the year for me to buy keys,  not sell them.  

And Bob is the one selling the book. He'll get the physical copy when San Diego is over but the description is up on his site. . All he has now are my iphone shots which are marginal. I really enjoyed our conversation on the phone ten days back. I believe he's looking to drive up here to see the rest of the collection so we can consider what else to slab. Great references!