• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

You guys need to stop harassing people on posts. Yeah I'm blue collar collector I work in a factory you dumb f--k had to save my money to buy one . What's your point person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag. Seriously ? What the f--k is your point oh grand master and overlord of AF15s.

3 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

You guys need to stop harassing people on posts. Yeah I'm blue collar collector I work in a factory you dumb f--k had to save my money to buy one . What's your point person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag. Seriously ? What the f--k is your point oh grand master and overlord of AF15s.

Taking it too far buddy...chill out. They weren't attacking "blue collar" folks...reread it, they interpreted your "little blue collar collector" phrase as condescending...

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how a picture "proves" he isn't SC22? Do we have a pic of SC22 or something?:baiting:

Why don't you contact Marc Simms owner of Big b Barrie in Ontario , Canada. He's also an overstreet advisor . He traded me the AF15 also posted pictures on his stores Instagram page . Case closed I'm not SC22 whoever the f--k that is . I'm normal guy who was enjoying the thread not so much anymore. He warned me these places were hide outs for trolls. My name is Mile where on earth would this make believe troll character get my photo if that's not enough I'll post picture of myself with other owner of big b comics Wally holding ASM 1 from this summer just passed. 

15 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Why don't you contact Marc Simms owner of Big b Barrie in Ontario , Canada. He's also an overstreet advisor . He traded me the AF15 also posted pictures on his stores Instagram page . Case closed I'm not SC22 whoever the f--k that is . I'm normal guy who was enjoying the thread not so much anymore. He warned me these places were hide outs for trolls. My name is Mile where on earth would this make believe troll character get my photo if that's not enough I'll post picture of myself with other owner of big b comics Wally holding ASM 1 from this summer just passed. 

Just playing devils advocate, but if the pic is posted on Instagram , that’s where anyone can get

on a side note, why does it bother you if some mistake you for someone else? I’m mistaken all the time, never ruffled my feathers (honestly curious)

52 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Just playing devils advocate, but if the pic is posted on Instagram , that’s where anyone can get

on a side note, why does it bother you if some mistake you for someone else? I’m mistaken all the time, never ruffled my feathers (honestly curious)

gatorhead-blue.jpg.c668156ec43eaef3590feae8bc3be674.jpg is as blue as they get hm A man that has 15 plus copy's and don't send me one to read now that th6JMEIN06.jpg.76163526e757c88f88f8307800d0745d.jpgmy feathers :golfclap:

Wowzers, I spend a weekend away from Silver Age and the F-bombs start flying.......AF15 sure do gets them emotions goin some don't it

(shout out to Barrie anyway, just white-knuckled it past there to Rama yesterday in freezing rain, not fun)

On 2/12/2018 at 6:59 AM, Gotham Kid said:

If he mentions China it's all over.

OK , Nepal. They sell them at the oxygen supply tent  to the hedge fund guys who can only afford to go up Annapurna. It's all 2.0-3.5's though, The sherpa's hang out reading them at night by Baryte lamps. . No Slabs.  well targeted clients.

20 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

OK , Nepal. They sell them at the oxygen supply tent  to the hedge fund guys who can only afford to go up Annapurna. It's all 2.0-3.5's though, The sherpa's hang out reading them at night by Baryte lamps. . No Slabs.  well targeted clients.

GLASSMAN!!!!!! :roflmao:

9 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Subby1938 may not be SC22 but he's almost as fun. Almost.

By the way, SC22 was previously Supergirl1959 and Hulk1962. But hey, no pattern whatsoever. No siree.

It's secretly I,porcupine48...

Did anyone ask why SC22 had to change his user name so frequently in the first place?  I really don't see the point in having a new name every few months or so. Trying to be secretive about something?  Just confuses everybody.. Well not really because we still know who it really is lol  I've  had my user ID since I got on here  back 2004.  Just unusual behavior to be switching names unless of course the boardie was banned for something and wants to come back on to cause havoc.

BTW, why did SC22 stop posting in the first place?  Did he get banned from using the boards or just butt hurt from comments made by other boardies? 

21 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Did anyone ask why SC22 had to change his user name so frequently in the first place?  I really don't see the point in having a new name every few months or so. Trying to be secretive about something?  Just confuses everybody.. Well not really because we still know who it really is lol  I've  had my user ID since I got on here  back 2004.  Just unusual behavior to be switching names unless of course the boardie was banned for something and wants to come back on to cause havoc.

BTW, why did SC22 stop posting in the first place?  Did he get banned from using the boards or just butt hurt from comments made by other boardies? 

Now that's a Batman 66 with that Boner should say Dark Knight Joker1.jpg butt hurt :banana:

22 minutes ago, woowoo said:
46 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Now that's a Batman 66 with that Boner should say Dark Knight Joker1.jpg butt hurt :banana:

You are absolutely right woowoo :p 

27 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
3 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

BTW, why did SC22 stop posting in the first place?

No record breaking AF15 sales as of late so he has absolutely nothing to say.

I guess all he cares about is the monetary value and not the love for the hobby

On 2/11/2018 at 7:00 PM, G.A.tor said:

Well, the first copy that sold was 261 by clink (not 271)

then next copy went 250 or so (maybe to 261 under bidder)

then next sale was in the 220s

and now in the 2-teens

however that doesn’t account for a myriad of variables so who is really to say

from a strictly analytical perspective a Cgc 8.0 has sold down almost 20% from High , with 3 consecutive down sales 

next copy might sell 300. No one knows :)

I think people look at past sales and say "I'm not paying that" then another pops up again "I"m not paying that and so on and so on, Idk why people are reselling these super high end books so close to what the previous one sold, Looking for a quick flip?  Some quick profit?  Books like this and many others, are really a long term investment. I don't plan on moving my AF 15 until about 30 years from now.