• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non US residents submissions.

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The best way to submit books to be graded is to start on our website at www.cgccomics.com

You will want to go to Services and Submission and first figure out where your books fit in to our grading tiers. From that page you want to select the subcategory called How to Submit. I would suggest using Option #2, which is to use the website of one of our affiliated dealers (many of whom offer a discount). What this means is that you will fill out the invoice on their site and print it out. Then you will be mailing your package to us, so they will not be involved in your submission, they only provide the form on their site. If you don't have time online to fill out a form, check out Option #3 which is our listing of dealers. You would want to find a dealer in your area, we have a few dealers in Europe, who will be able to provide you with a submission form, also. To receive your own forms to fill out, you will need to join Collectors' Society which is Option #1. If you have any questions or problems please call 877-662-6642

Hello,

I tried to complete your submission form on-line from a United Kingdom seller, but when it asked me for my adress, it asked for a US State code. If I don´t put a US State code it is impossible to complete the submission form. Also there are no country option.

Thanks

Joaquim

• Administrator

We get submissions with foreign zip codes all the time, the Canadian Postal codes come through fine. I'll see if we can make a country option, but in the meantime can you write it in once you print out the invoice? Usually we just figure it out.