• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SELLING MY DREAM RARE KEY Silver & Golden Age CGC!

51 posts in this topic

Thanks Nik !

I appreciate your support and earning the trust of our Cgc members over time.

I am looking to buy some key books as well as sell or trade with our members over the years. So I need to get to know them too.

Learning is a process I just want to have fun doing this as a hobby, I already have enough work with my day job! lol!!!

Ken

Did not drive me away understand now you have had scammers before post which being new did not know about. Rough reception from some but not all. Given the chance you will see I am one of the good eggs who share your hobby but not the unexpected animosity received.

I am real my books are real good high value keys at good prices and I want to buy and trade with other serious high grade collectors and have made some friends from those who chose to call me and get to know me. So I am happy with the results of my first newbie post for sales and friends made!!!

Sold a lot so thanks to everyone and for the members who vouched for me and my collection I will build kudos thread as soon as I have time to learn how to do that next.

My list has been alphabetized and updated for those interested in trades or more purchases and I am looking for key books to buy myself hulk 1 af 15 etc.

I apologize for my newbie status which will change over time as you get to know me and I build my reputation. I will treat everyone with respect and hope for the same in return as I build my credibility in this forum. Sincerely. Ken.

I have also spoken with Ken about some of his books and I have found him to be very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Ken, it's a bit over due but WTTB (welcome to the boards). :foryou:

Please don't mind some of the more veteran posters they can be a bit jaded sometimes but the vast majority of people on here are very kind and helpful and also knowledgeable. A lot of guys on here have a lot of great books for sell and trade as well so poke around a little and I'm sure you'll find a wealth of what you're looking for.

-J.

Did not drive me away understand now you have had scammers before post which being new did not know about. Rough reception from some but not all. Given the chance you will see I am one of the good eggs who share your hobby but not the unexpected animosity received.

I am real my books are real good high value keys at good prices and I want to buy and trade with other serious high grade collectors and have made some friends from those who chose to call me and get to know me. So I am happy with the results of my first newbie post for sales and friends made!!!

Sold a lot so thanks to everyone and for the members who vouched for me and my collection I will build kudos thread as soon as I have time to learn how to do that next.

My list has been alphabetized and updated for those interested in trades or more purchases and I am looking for key books to buy myself hulk 1 af 15 etc.

I apologize for my newbie status which will change over time as you get to know me and I build my reputation. I will treat everyone with respect and hope for the same in return as I build my credibility in this forum. Sincerely. Ken.

Welcome to the boards Ken & wish you all the best with your quest in collecting those mega keys (thumbs u

Great!!! So nice to be welcomed now we can start sharing needs and helping build awesome collection together

I still have key books for trade or sale my list is easier to read now that it is alphabetical and I added a few like high grade hulk 181 and others have a dealer looking at 15k purchase next wekend which still won't put a dent in my collection. Working on getting a hulk 1 next week.

Will be at soccer tournament this week if you want something just let me know and I'll try to pull aside for you! Ken

Especially if you have hulk 1 or af15 to trade or sell. Ken

Also need gs xmen Cgc 7.0 and up for a good price have cash now no fees please let me know paw what you have to sell or trade.

Thx ken

Ken you may want to consider posting your wants in the "Want to Buy" section of the boards to get more eyeballs. (thumbs u

-J.