• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

Whiz Comics from 1946. This is a small sized book that was a promotional giveaway. They came taped to boxes of Wheaties cereal. I have heard rumors that there are some out in the wild, that do not have the tape or tape marks on them. But I have never seen one. Overstreet says they all have tape or tape residue on the four corners. SOLD TO BARTH

This copy has a tear on the right front upper corner. Directly under the tape, and it is about 1 inch long.

I'll call it a good/very good. $50.00

wheatieswhizcomicsfront001_zpsa2d3baca.jpg

wheatieswhizcomicsback001_zps6c328019.jpg

Whiz Comics from 1946. This is a small sized book that was a promotional giveaway. They came taped to boxes of Wheaties cereal. I have heard rumors that there are some out in the wild, that do not have the tape or tape marks on them. But I have never seen one. Overstreet says they all have tape or tape residue on the four corners.

This copy has a tear on the right front upper corner. Directly under the tape, and it is about 1 inch long.

sounds like a personal problem.... :insane:

Whiz Comics from 1946. SOLD TO BARTH This is a small sized book that was a promotional giveaway. They came taped to boxes of Wheaties cereal. I have heard rumors that there are some out in the wild, that do not have the tape or tape marks on them. But I have never seen one. Overstreet says they all have tape or tape residue on the four corners.

wheatieswhizcomicsfront001_zpsa2d3baca.jpg

wheatieswhizcomicsback001_zps6c328019.jpg