Comic Pressing Videos for Sale - Cleaning & Humidifying Too
5 5

25 posts in this topic

22,457 posts

Guys, this is nothing more than a money grab for them. What you learn from these videos is dangerous and detrimental to your books.

There is enough free info out there for you to ramp up without you paying to see a video that teaches incorrect techniques.

30,764 posts

An expert has spoken. I hope people listen, Joey. :wishluck:

278 posts

Joey,

We all know you are a talented pro.

Please feel free to point out any specific flaws, we will address here or in private. After all, as we have openly declared, we're still learning.

Edited by Keysnruns

3,532 posts

I was at the pressing demonstration. I did try to correct certain things about the demonstration, but as far as I know, from keysnruns, my input was not added. There were plenty of other things I wanted to voice my concerns about but like I said in another thread, I did not know this demonstration was going to be for sale. At that meeting the only people who have attempted to dry clean or press was myself and keysnruns. There is no "we" in this. The videos and everything contained in it is all keysnruns. As far as anything in the video, cannot say because I have not bought them.

1,344 posts

Thread bump since there are books being made available from the source that is promoting this wonderful process :gossip: