• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many SA books do you own?

61 posts in this topic

ASM,FF, JIM, TOS

133 slabs

63 raw

I thought you had some Tales to Astonish issues. Did you sell your copy of #20?

No TTA at present...sold those off to fund other purchases...along with JIM 50-82... :cry:

Was that a board game collection on the left side of your picture? :popcorn:

You should take a look at this great thread Frankie

As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat

Hepcat is even more of a completist than we are lol

Very cool thread! Thanks for the link Kevin! Makes me wanna collect board games and model kits. :tonofbricks:

Very cool thread! Thanks for the link Kevin! Makes me wanna collect board games and model kits. :tonofbricks:

You and me both brother :roflmao:

Since I am primarily a DC collector the universe of Silver age titles is much larger, and goes back further than just 1960.

Including Marvel, DC, Archie, Gold Key, Dell, Charleton, Classics etc I am probably closer to 7,500 Silver age books

Since I am primarily a DC collector the universe of Silver age titles is much larger, and goes back further than just 1960.

Including Marvel, DC, Archie, Gold Key, Dell, Charleton, Classics etc I am probably closer to 7,500 Silver age books

:o

I posted the most recent shots of my model, game and toy cabinets right here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7557561&fpart=40

:)

I posted the most recent shots of my model, game and toy cabinets right here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7557561&fpart=40

Loved the pictures bro! Real cool stuff! I like how everything is presented in the cabinets. I bet I could sit in your house and stare at all that for hours. I remember seeing the Dukes of Hazzard models when I was younger in stores.

Loved the pictures bro! Real cool stuff! I like how everything is presented in the cabinets. I bet I could sit in your house and stare at all that for hours.

Many an evening that's precisely what I do! I take a few magazines or a good book up to my sanctuary, tune the radio to a game and sit back in my La-Z-Boy surrounded by the splendid assortment of memories I've gathered up over the years.

About 600, only a handful of slabbed, the rest are raw. All Marvel non reprints. I'm at about 60% completion of all Marvel titles between 1/65 and 12/72. I think I computed once that the average grade was around 5.0.