• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Promo Code

18 posts in this topic

Only the secret board illuminati get to use the promo code. Seriously though I've never received a mailing with a promo code or anything. and ive had the highest tier you can have lol. Might be something they thought of doing but never followed through?

I got a fancy lapel pin when I signed up.

Me too!

They don't do that anymore. Heck, their membership "package" is now down from a folder with all sorts of forms and promos to a letter plus the coupon in a first class envelope. Soon we'll be lucky to get an email with the coupon code.

I got a fancy lapel pin when I signed up.

Me too!

They don't do that anymore. Heck, their membership "package" is now down from a folder with all sorts of forms and promos to a letter plus the coupon in a first class envelope. Soon we'll be lucky to get an email with the coupon code.

This was a bit of a problem for me. I spent forever trying to find my membership folder with my coupon with it before my coupon expired and finally found the letter that had the coupon in it instead. I managed to get it in just in time.