• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Only 1 copy at my LCS. Went to the malls store and cleared out all 5.

What are you going to do with those extra copies if you're not selling anymore?

Two are for friends, one for sig series one for blue. One reader.

Only 1 copy at my LCS. Went to the malls store and cleared out all 5.

What are you going to do with those extra copies if you're not selling anymore?

Two are for friends, one for sig series one for blue. One reader.

Course they are.

Anyway, while you're here, care to comment on the shilling of the Spiderman Alex Ross cover on eBay? Or the fact you keep changing your name? Or the fact you're still trying to point people to your (shilled) eBay listings?

Just a heads up, but the books at midtown grand central where littered with production defects. I don't know if the run is plagued by production defects but these books, most of them were *spoon*. I wished I'd look them over more carefully, but I made the mistake of just looking at the spine, edges and corners.

Defects included dents and creases, some strange indentions that looked that bad press jobs, look for defects both on the front and rear cover.

My LCS received 6 copies yesterday and I was looking for the best 2. I noticed the strange dents on the backside of the cover too. I thought the employee just had long fingernails lol. They should press out though

Also, I showed up a few hours after the opening and asked how was the title moving. I was told I was the first to buy the book and they had only ordered those 6 copies :o

While a couple of the LCS's I went to only had a few copies, my file LCS ordered big as the person in charge of ordering keeps an eye on new releases and goes big on titles he thinks will have legs. He is usually right.

On the flip side, while they ordered enough ASM #700s to get the 1:700 Ditko variant, they did not order big on ASM #1 as they do not have the 1:300 Ross sketch cover........

Wow !!! What a great start to the story of Earl Tubb. I got a copy thanks emezy :applause:

I truly can't wait to read issue #2. The story had a little " Heat of the Night" and a little "Walking Tall" to it. I miss those old 60's and 70's southern movies. You can feel the grit coming right off the pages when you read this book. I hope it stays good. :wishluck: I haven't been this excited by a book since EoW.

Read this this morning and loved it. Ran by one of 2 LCS in town and grabbed their only 3. Said they were all he ordered and he wasn't expecting anyone to grab them.

I'm definitely in for the first handful of issues

Just a heads up, but the books at midtown grand central where littered with production defects. I don't know if the run is plagued by production defects but these books, most of them were *spoon*. I wished I'd look them over more carefully, but I made the mistake of just looking at the spine, edges and corners.

Defects included dents and creases, some strange indentions that looked that bad press jobs, look for defects both on the front and rear cover.

My LCS received 6 copies yesterday and I was looking for the best 2. I noticed the strange dents on the backside of the cover too. I thought the employee just had long fingernails lol. They should press out though

Also, I showed up a few hours after the opening and asked how was the title moving. I was told I was the first to buy the book and they had only ordered those 6 copies :o

My LCS had six copies and they were all defected to various degrees. A couple had real nasty creases all the way across the front cover. They were so bad I almost didn't buy one. Ended up picking out the best of the bunch though so I could read it.

Wow,

Never read scalped. Thanks. (thumbs u

It's OK...

In Scalped you find out he is undercover in the very first issue

Fair enough then.

Just wanted to be a :devil: still on my 1st cup of coffee