• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 128

322 posts in this topic

I actually spent a few hours looking at these and comparing to some of my charts and looking at lots of CGC scans...I still think I blew it. I had such a difference between the large and small scans. I pretty much ended going with the scores I had after 30 min.

I actually spent a few hours looking at these and comparing to some of my charts and looking at lots of CGC scans...I still think I blew it. I had such a difference between the large and small scans. I pretty much ended going with the scores I had after 30 min.

I'm just waiting for the soothsayer to get back to me with his opinion. I also consulted the Oracle of Delphi, My Ouija board, and one of those 1-900 psychic ladies. I think I've covered all the bases.

I'm just waiting for the soothsayer to get back to me with his opinion. I also consulted the Oracle of Delphi, My Ouija board, and one of those 1-900 psychic ladies. I think I've covered all the bases.

I've said it before, I think looking at last years books will be helpful.

Will we have access to the previous books for reference?

Do you mean the books from March Madness 2013? I strongly suggest everyone takes at look them.

Last years books.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament- Seeding Round

Round of 48

Round of 24

Round of 12

Round of 6

Round of 3

So I don't want to break any rules about discussing the current books, but in general I'm curious as to how much time everyone spends before sending in their guesses? Honestly, I'm on like CGC time, less than a minute per book, though that's nothing to brag about, I'm not exactly killing it.

So I don't want to break any rules about discussing the current books, but in general I'm curious as to how much time everyone spends before sending in their guesses? Honestly, I'm on like CGC time, less than a minute per book, though that's nothing to brag about, I'm not exactly killing it.

Same under 1min per..

Same under 1min per..

I've seen others say they have spent several minutes , maybe hours. That's why I thought I'd ask.

less than 30 seconds per book