• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

200 posts in this topic

I can't put into words the joy I find in hunting down 100+ contestants and sending them PMs.

Simple solution since you do plenty already - no PM reminders.

All the books are just right until the grades are revealed. But if we are eliminated (or get a bad score), then we will whine and complain until the next round of books come out. :grin:

I can't put into words the joy I find in hunting down 100+ contestants and sending them PMs.

:sorry: Grades sent.

Thank you and everyone else involved for putting on fun events like this (worship)

All the books are just right until the grades are revealed. But if we are eliminated (or get a bad score), then we will whine and complain until the next round of books come out. :grin:

what do you mean "we" youre always spot on... :sumo:

lol

what do you mean "we" youre always spot on... :sumo:

If I didn't have a bye last round I probable would be watching the rest of the contest from the cheap seats. Except for the B&B29 that was a tough round.

I am not even in this and friday at 10:01 isn't here fast enough!

I thought it was tonight at 10:00 PM EST? Did it get changed?

It did, not sure why, but it got changed to Friday last I saw. Maybe it got changed back :wishluck:

:acclaim: Welcome March Madness Grading Tournament - Round of 64 :acclaim:

Rules for this and future rounds:

3. Due date for grades for this round is Wednesday, April 23th at 10:00p (EST) or when the last team submits its grades. All grade submissions are final.

I'd hate to break it to you guys, but the round of 128 ended last night. Tough luck fellas, there's always next year.

Tough competition for me this round vs Andy/thirdgreenham...2nd Round has been my nemesis...

Thinking I need at least 2 bulls-eyes...probably 3... :wishluck:

I'm confident that one of us will advance. (thumbs u