• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7 actors that could replace Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

52 posts in this topic

That is one heck of a great Jackman Wolverine image.

+ 1

I saw no one who would be nearly as good in your links, height is a non-issue to me though when it comes to actors for a part (shrug)

:D

I do agree nobody is as close - yet.

rrsXSPB.jpg

But if someone could match that modified photo to the right - and could act...

:whee:

Every time I see the pic that Dice posted, I think of the Kramer painting from that Seinfeld episode and the quote -

"He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away." hm

You know the guy I would have loved to have played Wolvie was Steve McQueen. He was shorter in stature and tough as nails.

thumbs_steve%20mcqueen%20(28).jpg

Just clone Hugh Jackman :insane:

But seriously,I knew this would happen sooner or later :cry:

It's going to be hard to see someone other than Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine.

That's where this thread was heading before our merry band of mirth spreaders came along. But it's all done with camaraderie in mind.

Jackman has become Fox's foundation pulling the X-franchise together. Who does have the acting strength to step in, and potentially surpass his accomplishments?

Tom Hardy has been the lead or a strong supporting actor in a number of movies. His 'Bronson' really proved how far he could take a film.