• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a winner. The Rotten Tomatoes reviews were off.

856 posts in this topic

Yeah. It sold more tickets. $200 Million more at the box office on a smaller budget.

Sorry. ASM2 was the big loser.

IT FORCED SONY TO BRING MARVEL INTO THE PICTURE AGAIN.

Hello.

So the stage is now set.

What if the next movie is not good?

No guarantees.

Spider-Man seems to be at the crossroads.

Let`s hope Marvel can get the franchise back on track like Nolan got Batman back on track.

:wishluck:

Are you kidding?

1) The build up for seeing the character in Civil War will skyrocket his popularity and

2) No one could make a WORSE Spider-man move than ASM2

Oh bummer. I just sold my ASM Civil War issues two months ago but I still have ASM #529 1st Iron Spidey.

Funny thing is that issue was unsold and re-listed for the third time in three weeks. I had ZERO watcher in those weeks. All of the sudden, I have 9 watchers on my book that hasn't bid. I saw the announcement was made on February 9th and I am now understood why my book is now targeted.

You can PM me. I will direct you to the right thread.

Yeah. It sold more tickets. $200 Million more at the box office on a smaller budget.

Sorry. ASM2 was the big loser.

IT FORCED SONY TO BRING MARVEL INTO THE PICTURE AGAIN.

Hello.

So the stage is now set.

What if the next movie is not good?

No guarantees.

Spider-Man seems to be at the crossroads.

Let`s hope Marvel can get the franchise back on track like Nolan got Batman back on track.

:wishluck:

Are you kidding?

1) The build up for seeing the character in Civil War will skyrocket his popularity and

2) No one could make a WORSE Spider-man move than ASM2

He agrees. :)

hh7kj.jpg

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Kind of cool that the guy I took a lot of heat for defending his role of Spider-Man got nominated for best actor in Hacksaw Ridge! Good for you Andrew Garfield!

Andrew Garfield reflects on trading Spider-Man for 'Hacksaw Ridge'

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/22/oscars-2017-andrew-garfield-reflects-on-trading-spider-man-for-hacksaw-ridge

Andrew Garfield earns Oscar best actor nomination for ‘Hacksaw Ridge’

https://pop.inquirer.net/2017/02/andrew-garfield-vies-best-actor-oscar-hacksaw-ridge/

:preach:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur