The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,771 posts in this topic

8,269 posts

Is Flash ever going to stop getting beaten up? Sheesh that guy needs to eat some wheaties already. And this speedster-a-thon is starting to wear thin on me. Not my favorite episode this one.

16,408 posts

I liked it....go watch Super girl or something....she was cheating using velocity 9 of course he would lose....the Flash in the comics would always get trounced till the end when he would win...it's what he does

Edited by krighton

5,245 posts

not every episode is gonna be a winner.

any idea on how many episodes left this season, and when the next hiatus is?

they said mirror master and dr alchemy in season 2. hope they at least follow through with a decent MM.

8,269 posts
I liked it....go watch Super girl or something....she was cheating using velocity 9 of course he would lose....the Flash in the comics would always get trounced till the end when he would win...it's what he does

I did - they both sucked this week IMHO.

Next week :wishluck:

82,453 posts

I liked this week's episode. It got back to the team fighting crime.

Poor Barry. He keeps getting betrayed.

:(

3,175 posts

There's NO WAY that Thawne DIDN'T put some sort of backdoor/virus into that flash drive (pun not intended).

Barry has to be Earth 1's most gullible metahuman to stick that thing in Gideon.....just saying.

It's probably already sending him a signal into the future alerting him of what's transpired. At least, that's what I'd do if I were an uber evil time traveling speedster from the future.

5,245 posts

I dug this new episode (makes up for the last one, the supergirl episode, and the B vs S cameo)

The story is probably a little convoluted but I'll wait and see how it plays out

21,720 posts
There's NO WAY that Thawne DIDN'T put some sort of backdoor/virus into that flash drive (pun not intended).

Barry has to be Earth 1's most gullible metahuman to stick that thing in Gideon.....just saying.

It's probably already sending him a signal into the future alerting him of what's transpired. At least, that's what I'd do if I were an uber evil time traveling speedster from the future.

This is why I am losing interest in the Flash. I thought Barry and his crew were supposed to be smart? I can't stand how physically weak he is either. It seems like he gets a beating by everyone.......

82,453 posts

qa7flAv.jpg

Kevin Smith Shares First Look at Jay Mewes on The Flash

"Jay was ecstatic to have scripted lines in one of his favorite shows," Smith writes. "I also found an opportunity to sneak Jay into another scene as well - this time as a masked super villain." Getting to play a masked metahuman was "the role that reduced him to tears," something Smith says he's only seen twice: "one time [he cried] about the birth of his only begotten daughter, the other time was after he wrapped his super villain bit on The Flash."

1,957 posts
qa7flAv.jpg

"Jay was ecstatic to have scripted lines in one of his favorite shows," Smith writes. "I also found an opportunity to sneak Jay into another scene as well - this time as a masked super villain." Getting to play a masked metahuman was "the role that reduced him to tears," something Smith says he's only seen twice: "one time [he cried] about the birth of his only begotten daughter, the other time was after he wrapped his super villain bit on The Flash."

:cloud9:

19,344 posts
qa7flAv.jpg

I hope the third guy in the mask is Jeremy London or Ben Affleck

1,799 posts
qa7flAv.jpg

Featuring Jay as - Leatherman!!!!!!

5,749 posts
qa7flAv.jpg

I hope the third guy in the mask is Jeremy London or Ben Affleck

maxresdefault.jpg

he always reminds me of Pulp Fictions gimp

344 posts

Central City police spotted on location the other day :)

IMG_8758_2.jpg

82,453 posts

ARROW's Katie Cassidy Set To Guest Star As 'Black Siren' On An Upcoming Episode Of THE FLASH

According to EW, Arrow actress Katie Cassidy will guest star in the second-to-last season 2 episode of The Flash as an alternate version of Laurel Lance/Black Canary. The news was confirmed today by Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim during a press screening.

Apparently this Earth-2 incarnation of Lance will be named Black Siren, who is actually a character from the Justice League animated series that was based on the golden age version of Black Canary. Cassidy will also voice Earth-1 Laurel on a season 2 episode of the Vixen animated series.

:whee: