The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,771 posts in this topic

3,175 posts

I love the Flash show......BUT.....there are WAY too many speedsters.

It's getting OLD.

82,347 posts

The Flash Season 3 Premiere Photos Released

The CW has released new photos from the upcoming third season of The Flash.

The photos include shots of Barry Allen and his happy parents, Henry and Nora after Barry went back in time and saved Nora from being murdered by the Reverse-Flash. Speaking of the Reverse-Flash, he’s seen behind bars, further confirming that this is the “Flashpoint” timeline created by Barry’s jaunt backwards in the timestream.

There’s also shots of Wally West in his Kid Flash costume. We’ve seen the costume in promo images before, but The CW hadn’t confirmed when in the season Wally would be suiting up. We can now tell that it’s in the season premiere, which suggests Wally may only be Kid Flash in the “Flashpoint” universe.

Check out the photos in the gallery below. The Flash Season 3 will premiere Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

fla301b-0135b-197307.jpg

fla301b-0144b-197301.jpg

fla301a-0090b-197295.jpg

fla301a-0065b-197304.jpg

8,269 posts
I love the Flash show......BUT.....there are WAY too many speedsters.

It's getting OLD.

Ditto that (thumbs u

82,347 posts

The Flash Season 3 Will Include A Lot of Easter Eggs in Flashpoint Storyline

Now that Flashpoint is happening on the hit CW series, fans are left wondering exactly how characters will change, and if any deceased characters (besides Barry's parents) will make their return. When asked about the topic, The Flash co-showrunner, Todd Helbing was extremely cryptic.

“There are different characters that you will see, some [that have] passed." All but confirming that we will see certain characters re-enter the fold. Helbing added that there were "a lot of Easter egg stuff that's a lot of fun."

Knowing there are Easter eggs to the original story-line goes a long way in easing the minds of a fan, especially when dealing with such a popular comic. The generalization of the comment, however, leaves us all wondering what exactly those Easter eggs will be.

16,789 posts

Can't wait :)

82,347 posts

Kevin Smith Teases More Action In His The Flash Season 3 Episode

As Smith previously revealed, he'll be directing the seventh episode of this upcoming season. While filming of it won't begin until next week, Smith has already read over the -script and is teasing a more action-packed episode than "The Runaway Dinosaur," which he referred to as a spiritual sequel to the Season 1 finale.

The third season of The Flash will debut on Tuesday, October 4th at 8 p.m. (EST).

82,347 posts

Season Two is released on Tuesday.

158687_front.jpg

Barry Works Through His Issues While Caitlin & Jay Go On A Date In Two Deleted Scenes From THE FLASH

The Flash ended an exhilarating second season with an epic showdown between the Scarlet Speedster & the notorious Zoom, which was ultimately erased from existence about ten minutes later when Barry decided to use his powers to go back in time, save his mother, and set the Flashpoint Paradox in motion.

The complete second season will be available on Blu-ray & DVD next Tuesday.

691 posts

I finally finished my season two binge, now I can read this thread! :whee:

I saw all of season one "live", but I lost interest at the start of season two on tv. I enjoyed it way more on my second attempt, watching them all at once, with no commercials. But I'm hooked and can't wait for season three next month.

82,347 posts

A7yJTXW.png

Talk about having the life of a super-geek!

82,347 posts

Kevin Smith's The Flash Season 3 Episode Title Revealed As Killer Frost

Aka60UJ.png

In July, we learned that Kevin Smith would be directing the seventh episode of The Flash Season 3. Now the episode’s title has been revealed, and it’s teasing a villain’s return.

The Flash Season 3 Episode 7 is titled “Killer Frost.” The episode title was revealed when Kevin Smith tweeted out a photograph of his -script’s title page. Then a fan blew up the image and determined from the inside page what the title was.

The Flash Season 3 premieres Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

1,860 posts
Fargo's Joey King Comes to The Flash as Magenta

magenta-1-copy-195533.jpg

Joey King, best known for her roles in Fargo and Independence Day: Resurgence, will guest star on The Flash in October as Magenta.

A teen with a troubled past, Frances "Frankie” Kane is a meta-human with the ability to control metal... but her powers come with a dangerous side-effect, causing her villainous alter ego known as Magenta to emerge.

King, who also appeared in Wish I Was Here, will appear on the season's third episode.

Wow, that's a super unflattering budder face picture IMO.

meh, I've done worse...

82,347 posts

The new Flash trailer.

:ohnoez:

82,347 posts

The Flash Season 3 Premiere Review: Sprints Out of the Gate

As an adaptation of the comics, "Flashpoint" -- the season three premiere of The Flash -- is very, very dissimilar. So much so that it's entirely possible that calling it "Flashpoint" was a misstep: Fans who go in looking for seismic changes are going to be disappointed.

People with little knowledge of Flashpoint won't, though, as it's a solid hour of TV full of wonderful character beats.

It's not a perfect episode, but it certainly addresses a concern that plagued some of last season: a monolithic fixation with a single big bad and plodding pacing meant to keep that story moving along. In the season premiere, there are three speedsters, but it's really the story that you're running to keep up with.

Series stars Grant Gustin and Candice Patton are phenomenal this episode. Keiynan Lonsdale feels like he finally "fits" into the cast in a way that he never completely did in season two, and the Flashpoint versions of Cisco and Caitlin provide ample comic relief...but also play an important story role, so that their jokes and asides never feel wasted.

Ultimately, the episode is the story of Barry's slow realization that he needs to "fix" Flashpoint. As Gustin told us during an interview at Comic Con, the ever-indecisive Barry Allen, having finally made the biggest decision of his life, is going to turn it around and try to save the day again.

The Flash comes out of the gate fast, and this first episode looks great. The question is whether they can keep up a sprint or whether it might have been wiser to pace themselves. It's a question that won't be answered until we've seen at least a handful of episodes, though, so for now: look forward to October 4 and the very enjoyable "Flashpoint."