• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Just now, Venom Justice said:

Sounds like most of you are supporting scam artist and that's why you are best friends with the seller... live in same house even? Lovers? Who knows? 

I dunno. Some of these guys don't bathe regularly. 

:eek:

But seriously...do you have pics of the book you received or not? If you're the victim of a bait-and-switch, show what you received, and let's have a look. There are people here willing to give you the benefit of the doubt...a benefit you squander with comments like the above.

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

I dunno. Some of these guys don't bathe regularly. 

:eek:

But seriously...do you have pics of the book you received or not? If you're the victim of a bait-and-switch, show what you received, and let's have a look. There are people here willing to give you the benefit of the doubt...a benefit you squander with comments like the above.

Yes I do

4 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

Sounds like most of you are supporting scam artist and that's why you are best friends with the seller... live in same house even? Lovers? Who knows? 

I don't know the seller at all to tell the truth. However, his story makes more sense than yours.  I believe you are a liar.  I can also say that there are a few people who don't even come here that have now seen this and are blocking you.  They also took down your name and address.  Good luck buying from people.  

The comic buying and selling community is not as big as you would like to think.  You see the same people at the same shows and compete with the same people on the same type of books at the same auctions.

You done goofed. 

22 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

I've never met the seller and dont know jack about him.  Likewise with you.  Thus I am judging solely on the merits of both your stories, using logic.  And your story sucks, frankly, bolstered by your unwillingness to show any 'evidence' you have, whereas the seller has been very frank and displayed tons of evidence to back up his story.  Surely your 'lawyers' have explained the importance of evidence to you.  Making homophobic insults does not aid your situation.

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, kav said:

I've never met the seller and dont know jack about him.  Likewise with you.  Thus I am judging solely on the merits of both your stories, using logic.  And your story sucks, frankly, bolstered by your uwillingness to show any 'evidence' you have, whereas the seller has been very frank and displayed tons of evidence to back up his story.  Surely your 'lawyers;' have explained the importance of evidence to you.

Lol at this guy.  I'm assuming people are just toying with him to see if he incriminates himself even more.  Yeah I've never been able to meet anyone on here but I've participated in multiple board functions.  Recently I gave away a Han solo statue in Dr X's Christmas thread  as well as multiple copies of Spiderman Blue HC in the fanous giving tree thread.  Don't sell often here but I did do the VCCC last year at one point.  Heck my first sale on here was to MikeinHI for $2100.  I've done the Christmas exchange the last 2 or 3 years and the people are always happy with my mystery box. Never had one complaint but I just really needed this guys $25.

Just now, DiamondCityComics said:

Lol at this guy.  I'm assuming people are just toying with him to see if he incriminates himself even more.  Yeah I've never been able to meet anyone on here but I've participated in multiple board functions.  Recently I gave away a Han solo statue in Dr X's Christmas thread  as well as multiple copies of Spiderman Blue HC in the fanous giving tree thread.  Don't sell often here but I did do the VCCC last year at one point.  Heck my first sale on here was to MikeinHI for $2100.  I've done the Christmas exchange the last 2 or 3 years and the people are always happy with my mystery box. Never had one complaint but I just really needed this guys $25.

Then why give me this?

20180910_205401.jpg

1 minute ago, DiamondCityComics said:

-and you were so frustrated to not get his $25 that you immediately got an old Archie comic, ripped off the cover, went to kinko's and copied an ASM 301 11 by 17 copy, and thus your frame job began...  :roflmao:

3 minutes ago, kav said:

@DiamondCityComics isnt that a copy of the pic YOU posted???

I have no idea what it is it's so ludacrous and laughable at this point.  Who knows maybe he has a copy but if you do some research I'd be willing to bet you find that image somewhere. 

Edited by DiamondCityComics

2 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

I have no idea what it is it's so ludacrous and laughable at this point.  Who knows maybe he has a copy but if you do some research I'd be willing to bet you find that image somewhere. 

If that's his evidence-a pic anyone could google, and blurry AF, I gotta say his 'lawyers' suck.

Just now, DiamondCityComics said:

Why go out of your way to create photos and story and cause hate trend and share my personal information ?

2 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

Why go out of your way to create photos and story and cause hate trend and share my personal information ?

Because it appears you ripped him off is why.  Reminds me of Judge Judy episode where scammer said plaintiff was 'harassing' him.  Judy yelled 'He's not harassing you HE WANTS HIS MONEY BACK!'

2 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Doxing people isn’t cool. Blocking eBay users like this one is.

No one has doxed him.  Besides the last time I did that was to someone I didn't trust this past July. I paid the $20 to WhitePages.com and the guy came up with six felony convictions for doing what I suspected he was doing along with a LOT of useful information that wound up saving us a few thousand dollars.  

Edited by Buzzetta

23 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

Then why give me this?

20180910_205401.jpg

That's a cropped copy of the photocopied cover attached to an Archie comic that DiamondCityComics posted.

Where are the pictures YOU took...?

Are you suggesting that the ASM #301 photocopied cover attached to the Archie comic...which you claim you never saw, and doesn't have your fingerprints, is the item you received in the mail from DiamondCityComics...?

...which, by the way, you've managed to get CGC to delete...?