• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Gsims718 said:

Update, this is 1p36DSA on the boards.  Can’t believe a long established boardie did this over $20.

They just visited 1 minute ago so aware of this thread-we got our answer it seems.  Nothing to say for themselves and their behavior as a buyer.

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I'll let you try to win back that $100 trillion Zimbabwe on my next bookmaking endeavor.

Ok I'll donate it toward 1p36DSA morality training courses.

8 hours ago, DeadOne said:

eBay user: ru_joseph_king_comics

They sent a best offer on an auction I was holding. I immediately accepted and then...... nothing. No contact, no payment, nothing. D-Bag.

Well silence might be desirable rather than “Most humblest apologies fine sir, but my childless cat’s truck broke down and needs an appendectomy, and I’ll be unable to pay.  Please graciously cancel my order and pray for my sick grandma.”

5 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Well silence might be desirable rather than “Most humblest apologies fine sir, but my childless cat’s truck broke down and needs an appendectomy, and I’ll be unable to pay.  Please graciously cancel my order and pray for my sick grandma.”

yep definitely better than "you heartless cretin-my entire family is in the hospital and all you can think about is MONEY"

2 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

I would have honestly preferred the lame excuse that let me recover my final value fees and relist quickly more than the silence that basically held my auction hostage for nearly a week.

I know thats what kills me.  they make it worse by wasting sale time.

1 hour ago, lonetree said:

Another winner - lett_dexte

6:24am - offers $35 on a book listed for $49.98

7:10am - before I read the offer, they purchase the book for $49.98

7:11am - payment is made

7:37am - requests refund with no explanation

Not worth my time, so I accept the cancellation

Maybe his cat did it tho-

dont rush to hasty conclusion lol 

12 hours ago, kav said:

Maybe his cat did it tho-

dont rush to hasty conclusion lol 

"So sorry sir, but my cat purchased this book as a gift for me without realizing I had already placed a best offer on it."

Seems plausible.  Too bad jerkstore didn't put it out there though, requesting a refund with no explanation is even lower rent.  At least half baked excuses are mildly amusing.

16 hours ago, lonetree said:

Another winner - lett_dexte

6:24am - offers $35 on a book listed for $49.98

7:10am - before I read the offer, they purchase the book for $49.98

7:11am - payment is made

7:37am - requests refund with no explanation

Not worth my time, so I accept the cancellation

You had more than 30 minutes to thank them profusely, package, ship, provide tracking, etc., but you did NOTHING -- NOTHING! -- and therefore just forget it, yo.

Makes you wonder how people like that function in real life.  Imagine dude goes into a Chipotle, places his order, pays, and then 5 minutes later comes back to the counter and says "Hey, yeah, I've uh changed my mind.  I'd like my money back, here's your burrito in return."