• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

You would be wise to add

gansta106

This m_oron is your typical non paying buyer, entitled because

he doesn't have to face consequences on eBay.

I have a funny feeling his over graded comic auctions are about to be snipped by some new ebayers this week.

This is coming back as invalid user i.d.

You would be wise to add

gansta106

This m_oron is your typical non paying buyer, entitled because

he doesn't have to face consequences on eBay.

I have a funny feeling his over graded comic auctions are about to be snipped by some new ebayers this week.

This is coming back as invalid user i.d.

I just checked it. It works.

Make sure your not putting down "gangsta106"

There's no 'g' after the n.

I did a straight copy/paste every time, still not working.

You sure there's no capital letters or something?

Otherwise, gonna have to let this one slide.

Oops, sorry about that.

It's actually gansta101 not 106

106 is his feedback number.

I've edited my original post as well.

To all you guys who take offense at people politely reminding the seller to take care when packing the book ... I hope you're proud of yourselves...you messed with my head. :)

I ordered a cheapie comic off ebay & requested the seller take care when packing it, but prefaced the request with "I don't mean to offend you, but..." :)

well I just got a comic from an somewhat established seller (wild_rhino_comics) and it came with zero cardboard. Just a bag, board and floating around in a bubble mailer. Didn't even put "please do not bend" or anything on it. Somehow it got to me without damage. It was one of those guys who uses "free shipping" in auctions.

time to give them some feedback. Think I will just say "thanks" and move along.

To all you guys who take offense at people politely reminding the seller to take care when packing the book ... I hope you're proud of yourselves...you messed with my head. :)

I ordered a cheapie comic off ebay & requested the seller take care when packing it, but prefaced the request with "I don't mean to offend you, but..." :)

If someone refused to ship with proper protection even after being asked, I'd consider cancelling the order. 2c

BLOCK

eBay ID: warthog636

name: Jeff

should be on list per this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8957408#Post8957408

So let me get this straight, you are nominating someone for a block list in regards to a transaction that you have had nothing to do with.

Yup because the behavior is objectively foul.

Buying a CGC sealed book and than asking for a return is obnoxious and deserves to be a basis for a block.

I would want this block if I was another seller

Did you ask Kav about this?

Kav is not the seller. Kav is just a run of the mill apologist for dysfunctional systems.

lol

9 days a member, and already analyzing the place...

lol

Under this name, anyway.

-slym

Nevertheless, if the seller is to nominate a crappy buyer, I'd like to have warthog636 added to the block list for "behaviour that is objectively foul.'

Feel free to add fletken.z3g5vq2 to the list. Submitted an offer to buy my 1st Carnage Spider-Man lot. After offer was accepted, he sends me a message later that night stating that he found a better deal elsewhere. I sent him a cancellation request and pretty much never got a response nor heard from him again.

I see now that this guy is already on the 'avoid sellers' list. You can add him to the blocked buyer list also.

cmacd85

This pile of garbage won a copy of Civil War #1 Inhumans Bradshaw variant from me. I mailed it. He says he never got it. Ebay gave him his money back. This was July 2015.

He said he had been on vacation for two weeks. I mailed the book letter mail (no tracking). He lives in an apartment building. I assume the package would not fit in his mail slot, having lived in many apartment buildings in my life. I also assumed it was either left with his super, in front of his door, with a neighbor, or who knows what else.

So I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he won another of my auctions this week. He admitted last week that he had had "many" packages lost in the mail at his building so he has signed up for a service that holds all of his mail at the PO.

I shipped him the book (a campbell variant of extraordinary x-men). He receives it in 2 days. He neutrals me for overcharging him on shipping. He paid $5 US for shipping. I paid $2.95 CDN + tax to ship it. Plus the cost of the bubble mailer. Plus the cost of the other packing supplies. Plus ebay's fees. I perhaps 'overcharged' him by 80 cents.

I responded to his neutral to argue my case and learned he is also the lovely kind of troll who then felt the need to respond again.

For the cherry on top I notice now he has this listed for sale:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221932189226?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This insufficiently_thoughtful_person just hit another one of my Buy it Nows with a different user id:

chrismacdonald_85

Same name, same paypal account, same mailing address. I just don't get what he's trying to accomplish.

I see now that this guy is already on the 'avoid sellers' list. You can add him to the blocked buyer list also.

cmacd85

This pile of garbage won a copy of Civil War #1 Inhumans Bradshaw variant from me. I mailed it. He says he never got it. Ebay gave him his money back. This was July 2015.

He said he had been on vacation for two weeks. I mailed the book letter mail (no tracking). He lives in an apartment building. I assume the package would not fit in his mail slot, having lived in many apartment buildings in my life. I also assumed it was either left with his super, in front of his door, with a neighbor, or who knows what else.

So I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he won another of my auctions this week. He admitted last week that he had had "many" packages lost in the mail at his building so he has signed up for a service that holds all of his mail at the PO.

I shipped him the book (a campbell variant of extraordinary x-men). He receives it in 2 days. He neutrals me for overcharging him on shipping. He paid $5 US for shipping. I paid $2.95 CDN + tax to ship it. Plus the cost of the bubble mailer. Plus the cost of the other packing supplies. Plus ebay's fees. I perhaps 'overcharged' him by 80 cents.

I responded to his neutral to argue my case and learned he is also the lovely kind of troll who then felt the need to respond again.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221932189226?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This insufficiently_thoughtful_person just hit another one of my Buy it Nows with a different user id:

chrismacdonald_85

Same name, same paypal account, same mailing address. I just don't get what he's trying to accomplish.

:facepalm: thank you. Blocked both i.d.'s

Just buy from me. I pack well and ship fast. But I rarely sell. I did sell all the golden age joker covers about a year or more ago. When I sell, I try to ship it good because I also buy...

cmacd85

chrismacdonald_85

He's a piece of garbage and I hope he falls down a well.

And he's at it again! Here is the third one of his accounts:

ericw85

I cancelled the order from his 2nd account and relisted the item. 30 minutes later he buys it again with the third account. Different mailing address this time (about 5 minutes away from the first though - I googled it). But same name, same paypal account. The third account has 2 feedback from, you guessed it, the first account!

I don't know what I have done to deserve this guy's affection. Is this really all because he thinks I overcharged him by $4 on shipping?

This third time now he negs me from the third account for cancelling the order for no reason. I've reported all his accounts to ebay but I get the feeling that doesn't work so well so I gave them a call to plead my case. The guy on the phone was able to confirm all 3 accounts log in and bid from the same computer. They have opened an investigation and will "take appropriate action". That action better be removing this garbage feedback from my profile and launching Chris MacDonald into the sun.