• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

I had the same issue with suziejenn. Buyer purchased a Walking Dead #100 2x Signed and then a day later PayPal informs me that the payment was not authorized by the buyer.

Mine was a WD 4 2x signed.

As I saw the positive feedback going up I decided to contact ebay before this joker could do this to more of us.

Same thing, same buyer (suziejenn), for a WD 3x signed.

PP informed me that the "spouse" did not recognize the charge on the cc.

was this before or after shipping the comic?

When I see a best offer listing, I'm thinking the seller is willing to take less.

Offering $270 on a $300 book sounds reasonable to me.

Agreed. I don't believe I've ever turned down a 10% off my BIN offer. I would happily sell everything I had for 10% off my asking prices.

However...a $30 offer for a $300 book is different. That is, someone offers $30 for an item, not $270.

People here seriously worrying about low ball offers? Thats weak sauce.

Buyers that don't pay, cancel transactions after comic is sent are more serious tactics.

I may be the only one but low ball offers don't bother me much. I just decline and keep going with my day.

this is the 4th time i sell that item . 1st time $110 , 2nd time $100 3rd #$137 (for some reason last buyer didn´t use best offer) now the price is $135 best offer so its in the price range

Making an $8 offer for a $135 item is an insult so users like vikescomics who behaves like that are blocked from my list

I have ethe auto reject and its good but when a buyer goes to my items and see i rejected 3 offers they can think i am a difficult seller and that´s not good for business...

How can someone see this information? I've never seen it on any listing with a rejected offer - let alone now how to see someone has any offer. Pretty sure the only person who can see this is the seller-- but please share how someone could see it otherwise as I would like to know how to see this if it is possible.

Also-- I personally would not read anything into how many rejected offers there were even if I could see this information.

There's another thread in CG that involves a user most should probably consider blocking.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9056131&gonew=1#UNREAD

I had the same issue with suziejenn. Buyer purchased a Walking Dead #100 2x Signed and then a day later PayPal informs me that the payment was not authorized by the buyer.

As I saw the positive feedback going up I decided to contact ebay before this joker could do this to more of us.

I left suziejenn this eBay feedback "BEWARE - FRADULENT ACTIVITY WITH THIS BUYER!!!!!!!!!" so others would consider before shipping.

Buyers that don't pay, cancel transactions after comic is sent are more serious tactics.

I may be the only one but low ball offers don't bother me much. I just decline and keep going with my day.

this is the 4th time i sell that item . 1st time $110 , 2nd time $100 3rd #$137 (for some reason last buyer didn´t use best offer) now the price is $135 best offer so its in the price range

Making an $8 offer for a $135 item is an insult so users like vikescomics who behaves like that are blocked from my list

I have ethe auto reject and its good but when a buyer goes to my items and see i rejected 3 offers they can think i am a difficult seller and that´s not good for business...

How can someone see this information? I've never seen it on any listing with a rejected offer - let alone now how to see someone has any offer. Pretty sure the only person who can see this is the seller-- but please share how someone could see it otherwise as I would like to know how to see this if it is possible.

Also-- I personally would not read anything into how many rejected offers there were even if I could see this information.

unless they just changed it , you can see the offers (not the amount but the number of offers) as a buyer

Edited by Mijael.Levy

unless they just changed it , you can see the offers (not the amount but the number of offers) as a buyer

I didn't know or notice that-- do you have an example you can point to?

There's another thread in CG that involves a user most should probably consider blocking.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9056131&gonew=1#UNREAD

Thanks for the link! That was an interesting read. Who would have thought a thread titled 'GPA Correction Report" would have so much action? lol

I didn't know or notice that-- do you have an example you can point to?

Sure that´s how it looks

FAIu9Kwl.jpg

When I see a best offer listing, I'm thinking the seller is willing to take less.

Offering $270 on a $300 book sounds reasonable to me.

Most of the time books are listed way above gpa anyway.

I hit em with a best offer that's more in line with recent sales.

And that's a good reasonable offer with sound logic. (thumbs u

After it shipped and delivered a dispute was sent to us that required action.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=131362013074&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564

Here's an example of offer history.

Oh oh...Might have another one to add...We shall see...

Buyer messages me asking "why book was shipped so late" and that they "were hoping to have it for Christmas."

They paid on 8:13 PM on Sunday, the 13th. I was not home until LATE after driving home from having an early Christmas with the in-laws. I shipped it at 10:16 AM on Wednesday, December 16th, within the 3 business days as per my listing. Tracking confirms this. I further stated that had I known it had to be there for Christmas, I would have offered buyer options to ensure they got it on time. At no time did buyer message me until tonight that it had to be there for Christmas.

Buyer just wrote back to say tracking shows I shipped it on the 18th, not the 16th. :eyeroll:

I replied back that tracking on both Canada Post and USPS site clearly shows that it was accepted and shipped from my local post office on the 16th and it ARRIVED (and was processed through) US Sort Facility in Chicago at 3:16 PM on the 18th of December and is currently en route to the destination.

Now nothing to do but wait...

PS - I also offered to email them a high res scan, suitable for printing to provide to the recipient as a "hold over" should the book not make it in time.

Oh oh...Might have another one to add...We shall see...

Buyer messages me asking "why book was shipped so late" and that they "were hoping to have it for Christmas."

They paid on 8:13 PM on Sunday, the 13th. I was not home until LATE after driving home from having an early Christmas with the in-laws. I shipped it at 10:16 AM on Wednesday, December 16th, within the 3 business days as per my listing. Tracking confirms this. I further stated that had I known it had to be there for Christmas, I would have offered buyer options to ensure they got it on time. At no time did buyer message me until tonight that it had to be there for Christmas.

Buyer just wrote back to say tracking shows I shipped it on the 18th, not the 16th. :eyeroll:

I replied back that tracking on both Canada Post and USPS site clearly shows that it was accepted and shipped from my local post office on the 16th and it ARRIVED (and was processed through) US Sort Facility in Chicago at 3:16 PM on the 18th of December and is currently en route to the destination.

Now nothing to do but wait...

PS - I also offered to email them a high res scan, suitable for printing to provide to the recipient as a "hold over" should the book not make it in time.

I have a similar problem , some people just dont understand international shipping and they think Mexico is another state of United States

I blocked some months ago this user: maddog-deals because after he had to wait 3 long weeks to get his package he complained on my feedback that i am a very slow and expensive shipper .

I charged $5 usd btw

I always ship same day. I just realize that 3 day thing is a shoot with all the impatient people out there.

There is no way I can ship the same day as payment is made with a regular 9-5 job and everything else. I average 2 business days. 3 at the most. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances (I get called to go out of town for work unexpectedly), I message all the buyers to let them know. 99% of buyers are reasonable folk.

After it shipped and delivered a dispute was sent to us that required action.

Interesting update: so the book that was sold to suziejenn in Michigan now has new pics and is listed for sale by backtothepastpopculture in Michigan for an increased amount.

watch out for buyer "thetruehunter" he bought an ASM 194 cgc 9.6 and once shipped he left negative feedback about shaken comic book syndrome and an air bubble in the case. Even thought front and back scans of all books are provided and he didn't want to return the book or a refund and just a negative feedback to lower my 100% rating.