EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
50 50

7,127 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Poka said:

for what’s worth - anyone who took @Aweandlorder‘s post serious are either new to this forum or have an issue.

Okay... so you are saying we should ADD pewter4144 back to the list... 

Got it.   This stuff is so confusing @slym2none... add don't add... add again... take off... add three days later... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Okay... so you are saying we should ADD pewter4144 back to the list... 

Got it.   This stuff is so confusing @slym2none... add don't add... add again... take off... add three days later... 

Nothing better to do now when the forum across the street (now states) is down due to a failed maintenance update and believe India has left for the weekend

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Poka said:

Nothing better to do now when the forum across the street (now states) is down due to a failed maintenance update and believe India has left for the weekend

That forum is a joke in the way it’s arranged and maintained.  I’m not making a criticism of the users or members but of the structure itself.  It is one cluttered mess.  I can only imagine what the tech and maintenance guys think of it when they have to service it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Poka said:

for what’s worth - anyone who took @Aweandlorder‘s post serious are either new to this forum or have an issue.

You mean his original post, where he claimed...unironically...that a person selling a ton of (admittedly overpriced) items should be blocked because of it?

With no context to indicate he was "joking"...? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

That forum is a joke in the way it’s arranged and maintained.  I’m not making a criticism of the users or members but of the structure itself.  It is one cluttered mess.  I can only imagine what the tech and maintenance guys think of it when they have to service it. 

That might be why it is still down.  Maybe they are revamping it to be more like the CGC boards?  Just an observation but if the head voldi mod puts up anymore sticky threads then the entire first page will be sticky threads.  A cluttered mess is right.

Edited by Lucky Baru
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

You mean his original post, where he claimed...unironically...that a person selling a ton of (admittedly overpriced) items should be blocked because of it?

With no context to indicate he was "joking"...? 

yes - for obvious reasons - seller is not a dedicated comic seller and secondly seller actually sells stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

That might be why it is still down.  Maybe they are revamping it to be more like the CGC boards?  Just an observation but if the head voldi mod puts up anymore sticky threads then the entire first page will be sticky threads.  A cluttered mess is right.

more likely an ill-planed maintenance . i am not kidding - “we are waiting for some web developers to input some codes - no ETA provided” 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

That forum is a joke in the way it’s arranged and maintained.  I’m not making a criticism of the users or members but of the structure itself.  It is one cluttered mess.  I can only imagine what the tech and maintenance guys think of it when they have to service it. 

i know - on the other hand it keeps the number of posters down do everyone can actually easy follow ever post made - give and take 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Poka said:

for what’s worth - anyone who took @Aweandlorder‘s post serious are either new to this forum or have an issue.

I laughed when I read that.  No way did i think he actually took the time to block her.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 6:34 AM, Corona smith said:

I mean he definitely has a point. You blocked someone on eBay because you deem what they sell as trash. You didn’t have a bad experience or even know the person. It just shows the type of person you are. I took a look through the items and saw a ton of coins that are worth something. Along with books, which come on man you collect, buy & sell books yourself. 

True that was just a :censored: move on his part. He needs to drop it and move on they are in the wrong.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Poka said:

for what’s worth - anyone who took @Aweandlorder‘s post serious are either new to this forum or have an issue.

Are we talking about the same guy? 

It's common knowledge in here that he likes to kick two puppies at once and thinks Hitler was a pacifist.  He was even arrested last year for walking into a mattress store and tearing the tag off of every frigging one of them.  And I've personally seen video of him wearing a black leather jacket while he stands on a street corner snapping his fingers.  

Trust me.....if you see him at a comic convention and he smiles and asks you if you brought any lunch money.....just give it to him

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Are we talking about the same guy? 

It's common knowledge in here that he likes to kick two puppies at once and thinks Hitler was a pacifist.  He was even arrested last year for walking into a mattress store and tearing the tag off of every frigging one of them.  And I've personally seen video of him wearing a black leather jacket while he stands on a street corner snapping his fingers.  

Trust me.....if you see him at a comic convention and he smiles and asks you if you brought any lunch money.....just give it to him

 

 

I also eat babies for breakfast with rice!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Are we talking about the same guy? 

It's common knowledge in here that he likes to kick two puppies at once and thinks Hitler was a pacifist.  He was even arrested last year for walking into a mattress store and tearing the tag off of every frigging one of them.  And I've personally seen video of him wearing a black leather jacket while he stands on a street corner snapping his fingers.  

Trust me.....if you see him at a comic convention and he smiles and asks you if you brought any lunch money.....just give it to him

 

 

I hate those damn tags.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
50 50