• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

Nice shots Hap. You are smarter than me. You have a full & compete EC collection and you kept them all. I have done this a couple times. But the road taken is often better than the destination. 

My first collection was fully complete other than most of the giveaways. This time, I’m just going for the New Trend and selected ones like the romance, Crime, Moon Girls and most of the western. Many of these are near impossible to locate any more and super expensive when they turn up. 

I’m down to 8 or 9 New Trend to finish. My goal is to find the right copies at the right prices and finish them off this year.

Not sure what to go after when I’m done...

10 minutes ago, Mr.Fantastic said:

Is there a list somewhere of Ray Bradbury adaptions for EC?  My teenage son is reading Fahrenheit 451 for school, and he thought it was cool that some of my old comics were adapted from his stories.

https://www.comics.org/searchNew/?q=ray+bradbury&selected_facets=facet_model_name_exact:story&selected_facets=publisher_exact:EC

11 hours ago, OtherEric said:

My birthday gift to myself.  Only 3 issues of Shock Suspenstories to go. Evans is just horribly underrated among the EC artists, I think:

Shock_Suspenstories_17.jpg

A great Shock cover. Really makes you wonder what is going on. 

Here is the wonderful Dale Roberts holding my copy I bought from him. 

8BF5D3DC-5B93-45D6-80AF-60AC53611524.jpeg