GG feedback
2 2

48 posts in this topic

599 posts

Bought 2 PCH books from Paul. Great communication, awesome packaging, quick ship. Thanks!!

863 posts

Grant's a great guy, I bought a Journey into Unknown Worlds # 10 from him for a very fair price, and was well pleased with the grade, and fast shipping too !

2,969 posts

Have bought several books from Paul over time, most recently a Forbidden Worlds book. It arrived perfectly as described and with faster shipping time than I expected. Couldn't be happier and will continue to pick up books from Paul without hesitation.

Don

Edited by oceans11

450 posts

I purchased several PCH books from Paul.  The books arrived very quickly for international shipping and securely packed.  The books were exactly as described and pictured, and stored in Mylar.   Great communication, a true gentleman, and a professional seller.   Would buy from him again without hesitation.  (thumbsu

1,833 posts

I just bought a nice PCH book from Paul. He was easy to deal with and book was delivered fast. Would gladly deal with Paul again.

1,079 posts

Purchased 2 PCH books, Safley Shipped from the UK to Nebraska in great Fasion.  Looking to Do Further Business with a New friend from across the Pond