• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Act of Kindness Charity Thread - CLOSED / THANK YOU ALL!

270 posts in this topic

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians #1 Golden Record Reprint from Dell Comics Silver Age 1966. Complete with record and is factory sealed. The comic and record are factory are factory sealed. The packaging is in good condition and appears to be completely sealed. It does have some sticker remains on the top right front cover and there is a little dirt maybe along the top seal, but the rest of the plastic is clear. There is a little bit of bending on some of the corner of the record. The comic is untouched and the spine is clean. There are a couple of white lines under the Dell logo and around where it says "Movie Classics", but they appear to be from production. Other than that the comic appears to be in great shape.

Asking $150 $120 Shipped for a good cause

101_3119_zps5f3293fa.jpg

101_3109_zps8fdbacb1.jpg

101_3110_zpsf3938d2b.jpg

101_3111_zps19d0c6a3.jpg

101_3114_zpsd49eb903.jpg

101_3121_zps455f8cb0.jpg

101_3123_zpse55b30ef.jpg

101_3120_zps40a1624e.jpg

101_3122_zps957daec3.jpg

What you see below is tape on the wrapper, not wear on the book.

101_3116_zps7f2f129d.jpg

101_3117_zpsa4e79870.jpg

:news: SOLD

Something small I can throw up here now:

Southen Bastards #1 HeroesCon exclusive (NM)

Southen Bastards #1 (first print - NM+ or better)

Southen Bastards #1 (first print - NM+ or better)

Image #1s (all NM or Better - Some 9.8s in there ;) )

Revival #1

Nowhere Men #1

Bedlam #1

Clone #1

Pretty Deadly #1

Lazarus #1

Plus MOAR Mystery books & trades as a surprise :grin:

Sure to please :foryou:

$75 shipping in the USA.

Will split International.

I'll be putting up more this week. Thanks all so far (worship)

I'll post the listing now and update with pictures tonight. Anyone that wants to :takeit: pending scans is acceptable. I'll ship anywhere in the world. Shipping's included. You pay Ryan, he PMs me that payment is received, I'll send you the book the next day (hopefully) :) All books will be shipped nice and safe and via Fedex.

Book 1) Raw copy of Archie 53 I'm gonna call it VG. $50

14567931903_ea8bf81864_b.jpg

14547819405_ab2b29eb33_b.jpg

Book 2) Detective Comics 23.1 (Poison Ivy) 3D Cover CGC 9.8 White Pages $50

14546279804_96dfd4004d_b.jpg

14546279674_c4d6679a41_b.jpg

14361226868_1989feff7d_b.jpg

Book 3) Detective Comics 23.2 (Harley Quinn) 3d Cover CGC 9.8 White Pages $60

14544422511_28df5c5719_b.jpg

14544422491_6015a07762_b.jpg

14361361317_58d10c5682_b.jpg

Since this is Ryan's gig, I figure I'll throw in some cosmic goodies for the cause.

Ryan: just let me know when you're paid, shoot me the address and I will ship!

Strange Tales 180 (1st Gamora) in VF $60 shipped USA shipping only, sorry.

Micro tear top of front cover, color break in LRHC front cover. Typical non-breaking cover indentions that you really can't see until it's in-hand, which is consistent with the grade. Really nice presenter!

0298_FRONT.jpeg

0298_BACK.jpeg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marvel Premiere #1 (1st HIM as Adam Warlock) in FN/VF $25 shipped USA Shipping only, sorry

Two small dings/indentions/tears on front cover that break color by Thor's foot. Cool date stamp!

0241_FRONT.jpeg

0241_BACK.jpeg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:takeit: both books...I will paypal the cash right now. (thumbs u

Since this is Ryan's gig, I figure I'll throw in some cosmic goodies for the cause.

Micro tear top of front cover, color break in LRHC front cover. Typical non-breaking cover indentions that you really can't see until it's in-hand, which is consistent with the grade. Really nice presenter!

Marvel Premiere #1 (1st HIM as Adam Warlock) in FN/VF $25 shipped USA Shipping only, sorry

Two small dings/indentions/tears on front cover that break color by Thor's foot. Cool date stamp!

^^ Thank you! Mags - if you can PM me your address, and if Ryan can confirm Paypal, I'll get them ready to go.

:news: Rupp is paid, books going out in the next day or so.

0298_FRONT.jpeg

0298_BACK.jpeg

0241_FRONT.jpeg

0241_BACK.jpeg

RECEIVED:

$85 - for the above (thumbs u

All-Winners #1, Silver Streak #6 -- a lot of two 1970s Alan Light reprints of classic golden age comics. Color covers but black-and-white interiors. Average grade Fine- or so, but they are solid, tight books with white pages. The All-Winners has faint residue visible from a price sticker. Fun golden age reads on the cheap!

$25 shipped in US.

2rnkcqb.jpg

2ptdvfb.jpg

RECEIVED:

$10 - newshane (donation)

Thanks my friend (thumbs u

Your klout score just went up 12% ^^lol

How about I up the ante? :grin:

X-factor 6 - very good minus condition (3.5) OW/W pages. Intact.

Would definitely benefit from a press if that's your thing. Great reader copy! Presents much, much better in the MyLite 2 / fullback - which will come with the book.

$20 shipped :news:SOLD!

Please follow the rules of the OP.

xfactf_zpsaca57daf.jpgXfactb_zps36fcc4a3.jpg