Enormous ! How big will it get ?
8 8

4,713 posts in this topic

287 posts

Yeah, you can grab the 4 page newspaper and the cover for 215Ink's Enormous #9 Limited NYCC 2015 Exclusive.

Available at Booth 1050 & at table U16 & U17!

tumblr_nvjvetYR3y1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

2,969 posts

:sumo:Enormous :sumo:

2,100 posts
Yeah, you can grab the 4 page newspaper and the cover for 215Ink's Enormous #9 Limited NYCC 2015 Exclusive.

Available at Booth 1050 & at table U16 & U17!

tumblr_nvjvetYR3y1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

That's bad ! Love it Tim! :headbang:

474 posts

Do I get my 2 NYCC exclusive books signed by the 2 attendees this year or take the chance that all 3 will be there next year? Two outa three aint bad...

4,865 posts
Do I get my 2 NYCC exclusive books signed by the 2 attendees this year or take the chance that all 3 will be there next year? Two outa three aint bad...

(shrug)

1,729 posts

Like last year, another ENORMOUS haul at the show! All of these 9.8's FT Beachbum guaranteed! He may have some doubles if anyone else is looking for something, PM him. The newspaper variant is the NYCC show special, and is an actual comic, as well as a newspaper giveaway version.

enormous%20nycc%202015%201.jpg

enormous%20nycc%202015%202.jpg

2,817 posts
Like last year, another ENORMOUS haul at the show! All of these 9.8's FT Beachbum guaranteed! He may have some doubles if anyone else is looking for something, PM him. The newspaper variant is the NYCC show special, and is an actual comic, as well as a newspaper giveaway version.

The actual newspaper that was printed is the lowest print run of any Enormous items, total print run of 40.

1,729 posts

The actual newspaper that was printed is the lowest print run of any Enormous items, total print run of 40.

If anyone but you said that, I would immediately say BS. I still doubt they made only 40 of an item that is super cheap to print, and can't be graded or collected like regular comics. But you may be right!

1,729 posts

Thought it was interesting that CGC is staying with the Legacy numbering....

Enormous%207%20Season%202%201%20Variant%203006.jpg

Enormous%207%20Season%202%201%203005.jpg

Edited by Bill1

784 posts
Thought it was interesting that CGC is staying with the Legacy numbering....

Enormous%207%20Season%202%201%20Variant%203006.jpg

Enormous%207%20Season%202%201%203005.jpg

^^

So happy CGC have taken this approach as submitting all the new Vol.2 books with the amount of variants was confusing to say the least (I used Issue 1 Vol2 ConicConArt Artist Variant - does anyone outside this group have any chance of understanding that?!?!?)

Great to finally meet Tim though, a really great bloke and (according to Tim himself) there was ONLY 40 of the newspaper.

...and finally, it seems the newspaper edition had 104 just like last years NYC edition too. Perhaps we should start another similar thread to last years NYCC edition.

Edited by Every Day A Story

182 posts

I had a super time at NYCC. Certainly one of the highlights was meeting Tim Daniel. Great talking to him about Enormous and many other things. Hope to see him with Mehdi there next year!

182 posts

My Enormous pick-ups at NYCC. I didn’t have a chance to get back to Tim for him to sign the Larry’s variant. Just realized that issue is the yet to be released #9. Headed to read it now

21477592034_d0013c24ed_b.jpg

3,293 posts
My Enormous pick-ups at NYCC. I didn’t have a chance to get back to Tim for him to sign the Larry’s variant. Just realized that issue is the yet to be released #9. Headed to read it now

21477592034_d0013c24ed_b.jpg

Is that the Blindbox variant?

Yikes...

567 posts

It was great meeting Tim... Super awesome guy... Was a little bummed I couldn't get the nycc variant since they were gone by Friday when I got there...

3,293 posts
It was great meeting Tim... Super awesome guy... Was a little bummed I couldn't get the nycc variant since they were gone by Friday when I got there...

They didn't arrive until noon Friday due to shipping from printer & were available the rest of the show at both my & Tim's booth.

I apologize it wasn't earlier but was out of my control.

Thought it looked nice.

3,168 posts

They didn't arrive until noon Friday due to shipping from printer & were available the rest of the show at both my & Tim's booth.

I apologize it wasn't earlier but was out of my control.

Thought it looked nice.

If he's referring to the comic with the newspaper cover (not the newspaper itself), then that's not correct. I picked up the NYCC newspaper cover on Thursday (along with a ton of other variants) .

Good meeting you on Sunday, Larry, and thanks for the deal!

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps

567 posts

Yeah... I meant the newspaper cover... I actually got one of yours Larry... sweet cover and couldn't pass up on that...