• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

Fascinating... it would be interesting to see if it does indeed exist or if it was a glitch and a 9.0 of the New52 copy or a reprint.

Somehow I do not think that this substantially devalues the other 9.0. If there are two copies of the book in 9.0, it is still an Action 1 and the supply is still far too short of the demand.

Looks like a second copy of Action Comics #1 is on the CGC census this week.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?ComicID=1995

(link requires normal CGC census login)

What else do we (as a community) know about it? :foryou:

Trying to remember who has it. I guess he finally broke down and had it graded. Must be coming up for sale. hm

Paging GAtor ...

Been trying to fig out who owns it. New to market?Resub etc. No one seems to know ...yet

Paging GAtor ...

Been trying to fig out who owns it. New to market?Resub etc. No one seems to know ...yet

:hi: It's not me.

The Dentist?

From everything I've ever heard, his copy wouldn't be blue label nor would it be a 9.0.

Isn't this the confusion from a few years back between the Church copy and the one the Dentist owns?

Supposedly, Borock looked over the one the Dentist owns, and it was 9.2/9.4.