• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

:o

. On Friday, July 10 in Hall H.

The panel, which currently doesn’t have a time, promises that present and producer Kathleen Kennedy, director J.J. Abrams, writer Lawrence Kasdan, and “special guests” will be on hand to provide a special look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

:whee:

oh yeah. The line for Hall H thurs night is going to be VERY interesting.

People may start lining up a week in advance. I'd like to see the panel too, but I would not wait in line more than 30 minutes for anything.

I want to know if they're doing a signing after and where it would possibly be. Not likely the Marvel booth, so where indeed hm

:o

. On Friday, July 10 in Hall H.

The panel, which currently doesn’t have a time, promises that present and producer Kathleen Kennedy, director J.J. Abrams, writer Lawrence Kasdan, and “special guests” will be on hand to provide a special look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

:whee:

oh yeah. The line for Hall H thurs night is going to be VERY interesting.

People may start lining up a week in advance. I'd like to see the panel too, but I would not wait in line more than 30 minutes for anything.

They're not letting people line up days early anymore. Not since that woman ran in front of a speeding car to get back to the line and was killed.

Will Neal Adams be attending? I don't see him on the guest list.

No mention on his website either?

He used to be there every year.

Neal Adams' booth is called "Neal Adams Transcontinuity" and he's at booth #2415. He's on the exhibitor list, not Artist Alley, but it's under N for Neal instead of A for Adams, so it's not obvious...

so annoyed, a friend (hollywood type) offered VIP passes for the whole family, but schlepping out there, even just me and then 9 year old, is going to cost $2000+. not really a rational decision right now as that would basically wipe out the budget for summer camp. oh well.

so annoyed, a friend (hollywood type) offered VIP passes for the whole family, but schlepping out there, even just me and then 9 year old, is going to cost $2000+. not really a rational decision right now as that would basically wipe out the budget for summer camp. oh well.

What does the VIP get you? Never heard of it.

What does the VIP get you? Never heard of it.

i dunno, i assume because he got me VIP for NYCC there would be something similar for SDCC. the VIP pass pretty much let me go wherever i wanted to.