• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Who was the "gratuitous cameo" from the opening credits? Was Stan Lee in it? I honestly don't remember.

He was the MC at the strip club when Vanessa gets kidnapped.

Bingo!

Stan Lee Says Deadpool Movie Was His Favorite Cameo

:o

Lee's cameo is hilarious, and as revealed at Comic-Con, takes place in an... unexpected venue (won't spoil it here). When he was asked which cameo, out of all his movies, has been his favorite, Lee answered quickly, and in signature Stan The Man fashion.

"This one! I'm not so dumb," he said with a laugh.

The godfather of Marvel Comics also joked during the Q&A the the movie "didn't go far enough" when it came to certain aspects. What did he want to see?

"More nakedness!" the creator joked. He also would've liked a "bigger cameo."

lol

Sounds more like the answer you give at each movie screening.

'Which movie is your all-time favorite?' 'This one!'

Has anyone read all the names on the Dead Pool board?

6e9zEjN.png

Other than Wade and Weasel, you got:

Bill Cosby

Charlie Sheen

Kanye West

Vladimir Putin

Ryan Reynolds

TJ Miller

Lindsey Lohan

Miley Cyrus

Kid Rock

Mike Tyson

Judd Nelson?

Lil Wayne

Shia LaBeouf

Ned Beatty?

Rob Liefeld

Ozzy Osbourne

Amanda Bynes

Yes - back in February.

:baiting:

Who Are the Names on Deadpool's Dead Pool?

In the movie Deadpool, of course, they took the idea of a dead pool to a new level, with the characters gambling on one another in a bar filled with mercenaries.

Shia LaBeouf

Bill Cosby

Rob Liefeld

Ryan Reynolds

T.J. Miller

Mike Tyson

Ozzy Osbourne

Vladimir Putin

Miley Cyrus

Kanye West

Lindsay Lohan

Charlie Sheen

Vladimir Putin? I'm surprised Deadpool did so well in Russia, and that this didn't turn into an international war.

(:

That's a great price!

I pre-ordered the Blu-Ray/DVD combo from Amazon for the same price, but without the sharp steelbook case. But then again, I'd feel bad scraping that outside case.

:ohnoez:

As I mentioned briefly elsewhere, I just saw DEADPOOL and was rather blown away. As the opening creidts rolled my jaw dropped and I was immediatly hooked. (I did no preliminary research except for a bit of googling to figure out who the character was. Remember my main background has been Golden Age to Ataom Age and pre-Hero Marvel so "Deadpool???". I looked up enough to get a feel for the character. I must say he reminded me a bit of Deadman. But more superficially.

Anyway, the movie was insert an expletive suitable for a 65 years old man to express HUZZAH! Freaking hilarious. Loved how they handled Colossus. And Ms. Baccaren is welcome anytime.

This was the first time I heard about Negasonic. I was like "huh?" But she was cool, especially as a Colossus counterpart.

I haven't enjoyed a "superhero" flick so much since Ant-Man and the original Avengers. Come 5/10 the blu-ray will be mine.