• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple GA Timelys...and SOLD!!!

11 posts in this topic

Hi all - it's been a while so I almost did this backwards. I put them on ebay and then rethought it and realized they should be here first, then ebay if they don't sell. But I think they'll sell...:)

I've started selling off the rest of my collection the last couple of months. Mostly on ebay but will put as many on the boards here as I can. I've bought/sold on the boards for a few years now and can dig up some references if needed.

Most of my collection were originally purchased new by my dad, but I picked up some on my own, including the two being listed here.

Prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping plus insurance. The only international shipping I'll do is to Canada, and that's an additional $25.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

I'm happy to listen to offers but unconditional :takeit: trumps any negotiations.

Lastly, my scanner SUCKS and doesn't like the bigger slabs. I took a couple pics with my phone as well and can provide more/different shots if requested.

All Winners #3 CGC 5.0 CR/OW $1,200

Awesome book. Includes early Stan Lee and Bill Everett stories. Notes say, "Bondage cover. Hanging Panels." Just a classic GA Timely.

3ef2f165-0882-481b-9421-f941871566f1.jpg

AllWinners3C.jpg

AllWinners3A.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

USA Comics #2 CGC 3.0 LT/OW $900

Not a book you see very often. Again, just an awesome GA Timely cover with Hitler driving his death machine into a New York tunnel....classic. The date stamp is prominent and, I think, pretty cool. Stamps also appear along the outside of the pages. Guy really liked to mark his books. :) Cool ad for Young Allies #1 on the back. The back cover shot refuses to be added correctly. So just turn your computer upside down on that one.

USAComics2A.jpg

USAComics2.jpg

USAComics2C.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg