• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE & NICE ATLAS updated list in the first post

37 posts in this topic

The usual, no HOS no probies

Paypal is the payment method

Priority shipping, insured in the US $10

Priority international shipping will be the actual cost

I'm open to PM offer's and time payments, but 1st :takeit: on the thread trumps all

This thread will be up for a few days before I take the books elsewhere.

I'm running out for the day to go to the farmers market and do some Sunday errands, so I won't be able to post pics until later today, early tonight, but I figured I'd put a list out there for people to look at :foryou:

Astonishing #42 it was sold to me as a 7.5, but there's a light horizontal crease across the front of the front cover, and a little bit of a blunted corner by the lower spine, overall nice eye appeal I'm calling it a 6.5 $90 SOLD

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #24 CGC 7.0 Cr/OW $150 SOLD

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #52 CGC 7.5 OW $175 SOLD

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #55 CGC 8.5 OW/W Circle 8 $350 SOLD

Mystic #2 CGC 7.0 OW/W $300 SOLD

Strange Stories Of Suspense #6 CGC 6.5 OW/W $140 SOLD

Strange Stories Of Suspense #16 CGC 8.0 OW/W cracked out of CGC case comes with original, old label $265 SOLD

Strange Tales Of the Unusual #8 NOVA SCOTIA Metropolis gave it an 8.0, I'm calling it a solid 7.0 $125 SOLD

World of Mystery #6 CGC 7.5 OW File Copy $225 SOLD

World of Suspense #5 CGC 7.5 OW/W Circle 8 $250 SOLD

Thanks everyone for the friendly PM's and positive vibes. I'm heading out to have some dinner with friends, so I may be a little slow answering PM's for a bit (even though I'll have my smartphone on me). Hopefully, I'll be listing some more books later tonight once I get back home.

Cheers!

ASTONISHING #42 it was sold to me as a 7.5, but there's a light horizontal crease across the front of the front cover, and a little bit of a blunted corner by the lower spine, I'm calling it a 6.5 $90 SOLD

IMG_2377_zpsb61861e0.jpgIMG_2378_zps4dd6ca54.jpg