• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOON! Patrick Warburton (The Tick) and crew coming back?

122 posts in this topic

I was never into the live-action show, but the cartoon was life.

I greatly enjoyed the sharp wit and snappy writing on the live action Tick season 1 dvd. My co-worker seemed to enjoy the cartoon just as much.

g3lsdp1h.jpg

Basically a preview of Deadpool and Deadpool movie where the 'hero' or sidekick(s) are making fun of themselves. :banana:

I was never into the live-action show, but the cartoon was life.

I greatly enjoyed the sharp wit and snappy writing on the live action Tick season 1 dvd. My co-worker seemed to enjoy the cartoon just as much.

Basically a preview of Deadpool and Deadpool movie where the 'hero' or sidekick(s) are making fun of themselves. :banana:

I agree!

I liked when Tick met Arthur's sister and mother. That was a funny episode.

YES!!!

Jackie Earle Haley Cast as The Terror in Amazon's The Tick

jackie-earle-haley-the-tick-178927.jpg

The Tick is coming back to live action thanks to Amazon, and now we know who Peter Serafinowicz, in the titular lead role, will be fighting. Jackie Earle Haley, no stranger to comic book adaptations, will play The Terror, the supervillain leader of evil in Ben Edlund's comic books (and a big bad in the previous adaptations of the material).

In the show's description of the character, he is "our world’s epitome of the criminal mastermind, a hooded ancient villain barking at his minions whose incredible will power and tenacity have powered an underworld syndicate for decades."

Bilbo Baggins! Any new news regarding The Tick movie? :whee:

My dad starts construction for it on Monday, scheduled to shoot from May 5 to May 23. Its only a pilot, not a movie and not picked up to series yet.

I was checking out the spaceship the other day, they have it wrapped up in the parking lot for now.

Photos please.

Can't do it, I can get in a lot of trouble for that, we have a clause in our startwork.

I was checking out the spaceship the other day, they have it wrapped up in the parking lot for now.

Photos please.

Can't do it, I can get in a lot of trouble for that, we have a clause in our startwork.

Ok, that's cool. I totally understand that. On occassion, when time permits, I get to be a PA and sometimes more, so I get the legal mumbo jumbo on set. If McCarren Park wasn't clear across the country for me, I would definitely check it out.

Way off the reservation but I went to go see Warcraft last night and was glad that I had low expectations when I went in. Because I thought it was a really fun roller coaster of a movie. Just my thoughts, that's all. I hope the Tick is every bit as good!