• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a heads up, Customer give away coming in Oct/Nov 2014

39 posts in this topic

I wont be posting the official rules or prizes until after NYCC 2014. However I wanted to give everyone a heads up of whats to come:

As a "Thank You" to everyone that has employed me and my facilitation services in the 2014 con year I will be running a free give away.

In order to participate you must have spent $500.00 or more with me through out the 2014 year. This does not have to be $500 worth of my fees. Just $500.00 total including artist fees, CGC fees, Signature fees, my fees and OA prices. If you are a close friend and I did items for you at cost or for free you are not eligible. This is meant to be a "Thank You" for my customers.

Each person who spent $500 or more in the 2014 con season (WWNO - NYCC) is eligible to participate and claim a prize. There will be 14 prizes total (but expect more than14 items). Only 1 prize can be claimed per person to make it as fair as possible. Even with that rule in place some people will miss out, as there will be more people than prizes. So when this does go live be on the boards and be on them often. Again ill post official rules up when I start the real thread after NYCC.

The prizes will include a wide variety of CGC Sketch Covers, CGC SS 9.8s, CGC Celeb books, OA, and 3 mystery gifts. You wont have to pay any fees for claiming a prize except international shipping. Its also worth noting that several of these prizes will be new items I picked up just for this thread. No two year old non selling ebay here.

Again this is just a heads up of whats to come, as I wanted to let the folks that are right on the edge of participating the chance to qualify before the NYCC deadline.

batman.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]So many Batman pictures...

you don't have to post the nipples suit.

[/font]

:facepalm:

That's the biggest reason I did it... Best Suit Ever. Now we just need some Iron Nipples in the next Avengers.

doh!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

iron_man_vol1_cover_100_zps2b2bd47a.jpg