• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know we've talked about movie sub forums in the past...

61 posts in this topic

There has always been a vocal minority opposed to the movie sub-forum idea.

But 3/4 of the people here want it.

3/4 of the people here dont post in threads. I dont think we can know one way or the other. But active threads pushing down inactive threads is not a reason to change the boards for a small clique to keep their inactive threads higher up. They can just click next page.

There has always been a vocal minority opposed to the movie sub-forum idea.

But 3/4 of the people here want it.

3/4 of the people here dont post in threads. I dont think we can know one way or the other. But active threads pushing down inactive threads is not a reason to change the boards for a small clique to keep their inactive threads higher up. They can just click next page.

We certainly know YOUR position on the matter. lol

lol , I am a libertarian at heart, I dont like people imposing things on other people ;)

plus, like cap said, I dont like bullies. and CG is full of know it all nerds who like to try and brag about post count and their listed join date.

If movie threads and newer people having active meaningful conversations about comic related movies and shows overruns their BS love me fest, then I say CHEERS to that.

lol , I am a libertarian at heart, I dont like people imposing things on other people ;)

plus, like cap said, I dont like bullies. and CG is full of know it all nerds who like to try and brag about post count and their listed join date.

If movie threads and newer people having active meaningful conversations about comic related movies and shows overruns their BS love me fest, then I say CHEERS to that.

So your anti-movie-sub-forum stance is based on your opposition to bullies, nerds and braggarts?

I would rather have more threads about comic movies than threads about secret emails apologizing for comic deals that have become part of the secret underground comic deal guerrilla information network.

I would rather have more threads about comic movies than threads about secret emails apologizing for comic deals that have become part of the secret underground comic deal guerrilla information network.

I would like to have more threads about Lancashire Kitchens and how they can improve my lifestyle.

...how about now?

The Boards know I was the first to offer social commentary on CG's need for a movie subforum.

Please consult the official TupennyConan Subforum Archives, found in the stickied subforum at the top of your browser.

This sounds cool.

So your anti-movie-sub-forum stance is based on your opposition to bullies, nerds and braggarts?

abso-FRAKING-lutely :D

plus a general STAY OFF MY LAWN mind set

+1

I rate this comment 5 finghs out of 5

1fingh.jpg 1fingh.jpg 1fingh.jpg 1fingh.jpg 1fingh.jpg

Bosco has a conflict of interest based on his stock portfolio

Not sure if this is a joke or not.

hm

It would explain his overwhelming interest in every movie thread, though.

I think there should be a Roy sub forum.

That's what Comics General was until I decided to pull the plug on that option.

hm

Heaven forbid someone is a fanatic over the comic book hobby. It has to be about money always.

doh!

hm

Heaven forbid someone is a fanatic over the comic book hobby. It has to be about money always.

doh!

it was a joke. Like I would have Meeklo moderate any forum