• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970's TREASURY EDITION BOOKS! CLOSED, THANKS!

24 posts in this topic

Hi all! Happy Cyber Monday (Is that a thing? I mean saying "Happy Cyber Monday!"? God, I hope not).

Anyway, I've got 11 of my OO Treasury Edition books from the 1970's up for sale today... all looking for good homes!

First :takeit: always trumps any PMs

Payment: Paypal

Shipping: These things won't fit in any flat-rate boxes of any sort, so I use the "mailing boxes" for them, which means shipping will be calculated on each order. You'll pay what it costs..exactly. As little as $7 to ship the whole lot if you're here in Massachussets to as much as $22 if you're out in California. Obviously, you'll do better if you buy multiple issues!

Speaking of which....

Cost: One Treasury: $15. 2-4 Treasuries: $12 each. 5-10 Treasuries: $10 each. Buy all 11: $99 total ($9 each for the mathematically challenged)

:news:ALL REMAINING TREASURIES - $10 apiece!

As you can tell from the above, there are 11 in total... 9 are Marvel (starting with the very first one!), and there are two from DC that I had... a Tracy and a cool Ra's Al Ghul Batman one with a Neal Adams cover that I always loved.

Anyway... on with the show!