• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

:headbang:

Just watched it. This will be a very popular show.

Just watched it myself. I will give the show two more episodes before I decide to stop watching, but my guess is that this show lasts one season maybe two at the most. Too predictable, corny, and not CBS material. Maybe if the show was called NCIS: Supergirl it would last more than the one I am predicting.

I just watched it too -- I really liked it. Sure there were a couple of corny lines in there, but it was only the pilot episode and I think it will be pretty good.

But I don't think my opinion counts, because I also liked Smallville and the Green Lantern movie. lol

I just watched it too -- I really liked it. Sure there were a couple of corny lines in there, but it was only the pilot episode and I think it will be pretty good.

Dude... spoilers!

But I don't think my opinion counts, because I also liked Smallville and the Green Lantern movie. lol

Me too (thumbs u

Supergirl Pilot Easter Eggs & Spoilers

Kara's leaves Krypton at the same time as Kal-El, with her mission being to protect her baby cousin. Her pod is directly connected to Kal-El's and the coordinates to Earth; however, as Krypton explodes, Kara's pod is sent to the Phantom Zone.

Kara than wakes up Earth not knowing how she got there. Her cousin (never referred to as "Superman" in the episode) finds her and takes her to the Danvers (Dean Cain and Helen Slater play her adoptive Earth parents).

That explains some things, like Superman being older than her at this point in appearance.

How does one safely watch a torrent?

You don't watch a torrent, you watch the downloaded file that was fetched via your torrent client, which in all likelihood is an avi or mp4 file (opened with media player, vlc or whatever)

I watched it and it wasn't bad.

I'm sure the typical board member will enjoy it but keep in mind I'm sure the demographic they are looking for isn't the typical boardie - this show is geared for teen age girls mostly and I think it will do very well with that demographic.

How does one safely watch a torrent?

You don't watch a torrent, you watch the downloaded file that was fetched via your torrent client, which in all likelihood is an avi or mp4 file (opened with media player, vlc or whatever)

I watched it on couchtuner.eu and you can just stream from this website - no need to download.