• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

9.8s avg $230+.

Book is on fire.

Thanks, I was thinking a 9.8 was $150

On the forums it is (Reed bought one of them from me, and he didn't offer me $230!). :gossip:

You don't have to worry about him competing with you later because he keeps everything. :grin:

:roflmao:

You both speak the truth!!

Considering how hot this book is, I am surprised the variant hasn't shot up past $300 raw NM. I know its only a 1:25, but when the regular # 2 is fetching $30 raw nm, $125 seems cheap for the variant. I had my chance at 5 copies for $25 a piece, but I passed because the huge Gwen-head I was staring at bothered me. Big mistake.

Considering how hot this book is, I am surprised the variant hasn't shot up past $300 raw NM. I know its only a 1:25, but when the regular # 2 is fetching $30 raw nm, $125 seems cheap for the variant. I had my chance at 5 copies for $25 a piece, but I passed because the huge Gwen-head I was staring at bothered me. Big mistake.

This. And the artwork on it is meh. Superior spiderman #20 it ain't. My guess is a graded 9.8 settles at around $200-$250 by the time all the speculators and dealers finish selling back and forth to each other.

-J.

I'm quite sure this book will be on fire and sell out in minutes when it hits stores. especially If her first appearance is going for $30 to $40 bucks a pop.

I also agree with everyone else here. those slippers look horrid. hopefully they can change them into some spider boots or something.

Hopefully, this wont be like "Spider-Girl 2.0 with Gwen"

I'm hoping in Spider Gwen's universe, she's the only one with powers... or at least nobody w/ powers show-up for a few story arc (and not having Sharon Carter comes in as Captain America)

Hopefully, this wont be like "Spider-Girl 2.0 with Gwen"

I'm hoping in Spider Gwen's universe, she's the only one with powers... or at least nobody w/ powers show-up for a few story arc (and not having Sharon Carter comes in as Captain America)

you mean like having all the characters be female over their male counter part.

This has been a great run but I think long term that Silk will end up surpassing Spider-Gwen in popularity. Silk has much more of an edge than Gwen and people like the edge (Wolverine, Deadpool and such)

Yeah but people REALLY love Gwen....

40 years ago

Edited by Fastballspecial

This has been a great run but I think long term that Silk will end up surpassing Spider-Gwen in popularity. Silk has much more of an edge than Gwen and people like the edge (Wolverine, Deadpool and such)

Yeah but people REALLY love Gwen....

40 years ago

Nah. Quite obvious that they still do right now.

You guys may be right. I've been known to be wrong from time to time.