• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,104 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

You mean like the Rolex Hulk Submariner?  

ROLEX-SUBMARINER-16610LV-ANNIV-034-FLAT-4-034-GRN-BZL-W-RSC-PAPERS-UNPOLISHED-Y-SER

I don’t know if Rolex planned to do it, but it’s impossible to buy any of the popular ones outside of the secondary market.

I’ve always preferred Omega. I’m either looking at a Seamaster 300 or Speedmaster  Pro Moonwatch.

17 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Seriously, I was flipping through one small box that I had to pull a book from and realized in todays market that box alone is worth over 100 grand.  3 years ago it was about a 3rd of that.  I had said years ago that these books would be to help put the kids through school but I'm beginning to realize the best bet is to cash out now before these "new investors" get bored and move on to the next thing.  

It al depends on what is in the box. If it’s AF15, TOS39, JIM83, and XM1, then I would hold for the time being.

2 hours ago, piper said:

I don’t know if Rolex planned to do it, but it’s impossible to buy any of the popular ones outside of the secondary market.

I’ve always preferred Omega. I’m either looking at a Seamaster 300 or Speedmaster  Pro Moonwatch.

It’s tough to find Many of the Rolex Stainless Steel watches Daytona, Submariner, Sea Dweller all very collectible, everyone wants sports watches, you won’t go far wrong with a  AP Royal Oak Offshore, look forward to see what they do with Marvel!

1 minute ago, Callaway29 said:

I love the idea of watches, but I simply don’t like wearing one. I’ve given it a good try a few times (as in long durations of making myself wear one) and I always eventually default back to a bare wrist.

I loved wearing watches growing up but after the invention of the cell phone, I stopped wearing them.  I'm a minimalist. 

14 minutes ago, NoMan said:

No, Marvel is teaming up with PP. It was at the 2021 Bazel Watch fair. A She-Hulk grand-complication. 

I had an email from AP this weekend and they are doing a collaboration with Marvel as the CEO is close friends with Don Cheadle. I didn’t realise PP were also teaming up with them.

1 minute ago, Wreck-It Ralph said:

I had an email from AP this weekend and they are doing a collaboration with Marvel as the CEO is close friends with Don Cheadle. I didn’t realise PP were also teaming up with them.

Yes. Sorry. I didn’t mean AP wasn’t also doing a marvel watch