• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*ENORMOUS* Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Variant Opp + 2x SS

65 posts in this topic

If mine is an 8.5, most expensive 8.5 modern I've ever bought in my life.

I'll probably crack it and display it; should have asked for raw in the beginning. Expecting high grade logging that many miles was a pipe dream.

Oh well, lessons learned..can't wait for the sketch.

I'll probably crack it and display it; should have asked for raw in the beginning. Expecting high grade logging that many miles was a pipe dream.

Probably a good plan. I don't even like a 9.6 in a modern. Crack it and forget the grade! You are right about lesson learned though- I won't order another. This happened to me on a JTC SS action figure Star Wars book. From now on, just wait and buy one already graded.

Probably a good plan. I don't even like a 9.6 in a modern. Crack it and forget the grade! You are right about lesson learned though- I won't order another. This happened to me on a JTC SS action figure Star Wars book. From now on, just wait and buy one already graded.

being a average there is a chance some are lower than 8.5.....like you guys i think this will be once and done but still will be nice sketch to have

Don't crack it. I'm sure the grading also has to do with dirty backs. So send it for a press and clean. You'll be surprised of the grade bump.

Dude, you're a frakkin genius! I never thought about resubbing for press and clean! Depending on the damage, which I assume are creases, most should press out because of the cover stock right??? No seriously... Am I right??

For some reason Blank Sketch covers press out REALLY well.

Have the pressing company erase the dirt on the back... Heat press and grade bump.

Who do you guys use for that? Not CCS...

For anyone that might want to go the press and clean route that does not already have their own CGC account: please PM and I will be happy to let you resub under my account.

Doubtful that anyone here needs this, but...just throwing the offer out there.

For anyone that might want to go the press and clean route that does not already have their own CGC account: please PM and I will be happy to let you resub under my account.

Doubtful that anyone here needs this, but...just throwing the offer out there.

Thanks for the offer! I think we all realize that if you could have made them all 9.8's, you would have!