• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

One day, I swear, I will be a member of this prestigious group!

No doubt you've seen the one on EBay. Is that seller not negotiable enough?

No. That one stabs at my heart because it was sold on these boards in October 2015 for under $1,000. I literally missed it by an hour.

No. That one stabs at my heart because it was sold on these boards in October 2015 for under $1,000. I literally missed it by an hour.

110 blues on the census. there will be another before long.

There were quite a few bouncing around at the end of 2015, when my money was tighter. I didn't buy and was hesitant to buy because of the $ that they were going for. Someone paid $1900 on a ComicLink auction for a SS 9.8. And then people bid up sales on eBay like crazy with some obvious shilling going on, and now the GPA is wacky. Most importantly, I don't have one. :(

There were quite a few bouncing around at the end of 2015, when my money was tighter. I didn't buy and was hesitant to buy because of the $ that they were going for. Someone paid $1900 on a ComicLink auction for a SS 9.8. And then people bid up sales on eBay like crazy with some obvious shilling going on, and now the GPA is wacky. Most importantly, I don't have one. :(

tell me about it. because of that one sale all the RRP 9.8s on eBay are priced way too high. i wonder if it was a sketch or something. be interesting to find out.

I sold my copy for $825 at the end of last year if I recall correctly . Cgc 9.8 blue. Where were you then? lol

Anywho, good luck with the search. I need to get back in the club soon. Still one of the best modern day covers. IMO.

I was bidding on it. It was a regular 2 sig. SS.

way too high in my opinion. I got mine in December for just under $1200

If I remember correctly, there was one on eBay at the time for considerably less. Wacky. I am just hoping something realistic gets thrown up on eBay.

I was bidding on it. It was a regular 2 sig. SS.

way too high in my opinion. I got mine in December for just under $1200

If I remember correctly, there was one on eBay at the time for considerably less. Wacky. I am just hoping something realistic gets thrown up on eBay.

Yeah, to be fair, I got it from the UK. The seller didn't title it correctly so I think it didn't show up in a lot of searches.

I sold my copy for $825 at the end of last year if I recall correctly . Cgc 9.8 blue. Where were you then? lol

Anywho, good luck with the search. I need to get back in the club soon. Still one of the best modern day covers. IMO.

Saga (whispering): 'Jeremy...come back to us.....'

Yours was the one that I missed by an hour I think. It is now up on eBay for $1700.

:(

Yours was the one that I missed by an hour I think. It is now up on eBay for $1700.

:(

Correction. It was Bigs book that I just missed! I have no idea where I was when you sold yours. Feeling :sorry: for myself