Cerebus the Aardvark #1 Club
1 1

54 posts in this topic

865 posts

completing the first arc 1-25… I have four more on the way in the coming months… in the future Ill snipe off what I can from ebay for my blue label ones… Cerebus ties into TMNT and Spawn very well...

9,632 posts
Cerebus%201_zpsgsqhi1yy.jpg

7,554 posts

Yeah, great copy. I have a 6.5 and it's the only copy I've ever had. I have mine priced a bit high because it's just one of those books that's super tough in anything higher grade. It's also one of those books that at shows if you have one on your wall it's usually the only one.

7,554 posts

Basically, I feel like the majority of the copies in existence are either secured in collections and aren't going anywhere until everything else goes, or dealers have them and are almost pseudo collecting them themselves by having them on their show walls at pretty steep prices. I kind of think of it in the same terms as a TMNT #1, Bone #1, Love and Rockets #1, and a few others.

865 posts

Nice pickup!!! I ended my L&R auction because the previous post... I was like "What was I thinking..."

7,554 posts

lol

That's one that I still don't have. I've only seen one at a show, and someone beat me to it by a few minutes.

Nice pickup!!! I ended my L&R auction because the previous post... I was like "What was I thinking..."

865 posts
lol

That's one that I still don't have. I've only seen one at a show, and someone beat me to it by a few minutes.

I'm trying to upgrade my IH181... so Im liquidating 4-5 issues from my PC to do so... now I'm thinking about Bone #1...

865 posts

anyhow sales of Cerebus #1 have also seemed to pick up as well... looks like Bob Overstreet had something going...

865 posts

image_zpstpkptpun.jpg

Swapped out some of my blue labels for some more Dave Sim File Copies... I found that the file copies where by far in superior condition versus the blue labels I had... Thanks to Doug at Paradise comics for the excellent service!!!!

4,260 posts
Plus 3 more...

image_zps94b39401.jpg

:luhv: Lovely