• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite comic book movie trailer (fan-based or studio)

34 posts in this topic

What CBM trailers excited you the most when you saw them, whether created by a fan or from the studios? Even those that were fan-created on movies that weren't really made - but should be.

Green Lantern (fan-made)

World's Finest (fan-made)

V For Vendetta (studio)

The second one for The Dark Knight. There's something about the soundbites as the Bat-symbol just crumbles, that is so poetic. It was the ghost of Heath Ledger, assuring "people will die. I am a man of my word...". You knew this was not gonna be like any PG-13 funnybook movie you have seen before.

The second one for The Dark Knight. There's something about the soundbites as the Bat-symbol just crumbles, that is so poetic. It was the ghost of Heath Ledger, assuring "people will die. I am a man of my word...". You knew this was not gonna be like any PG-13 funnybook movie you have seen before.

doh!

I thought you meant X2.

I agree with you, though. That Dark Knight teaser is very cool!

:applause:

The wallflower in me hit delete...

But yeah, this was a great one.

What I wrote before.

"Then there's the controversial one. The first Spider-Man Teaser Trailer where he catches a helicopter in his web in between the World Trade Center towers (before the tragic events). The amount of subtle scope for a teaser like that was amazing, it showed how he was gonna use his NY enviroment with his powers on a grand scale."

This is gonna sound wacky, but I always thought the Scooby Doo teaser they attached to the original Harry Potter movie was hilarious. It opened like Warner Brothers was releasing another Batman as the camera pans through a gothic mansion and two distinct bat ears pop up. lol

The Batman: Gotham by Gaslight Elseworlds graphic novel is getting adapted to fan-film with Ripper, which sees the Dark Knight set in Victorian London taking on Jack the Ripper.

Ripper is created by Eighties Doubt Productions, written and directed by James Campbell, produced by Adam Bouabda, and stars Donald Standen as Batman.

The film will be released on September 26th