• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

Holy!

Read At Your Own Risk: The Motherload Of Rumors

This person took the Latino Review details and did some deep analysis of the cinematic impacts and changes. Feige must have one heck of a movie roadmap spread out across all four walls of his office.

I love the way this article is written with the gifs and memes.

gifs and memes are the tools of the trade for true e-newsmen worldwide !!smarty.gif

The best thing would be for Spidey never to remove his mask -- until the CW reveal. Spidey should be Spidey for an entire movie -- not Parker. That's how to rehabilitate the character -- portray the character -- not the actor under the mask trying to emote some daytime drama silliness.

The best thing would be for Spidey never to remove his mask -- until the CW reveal. Spidey should be Spidey for an entire movie -- not Parker. That's how to rehabilitate the character -- portray the character -- not the actor under the mask trying to emote some daytime drama silliness.

I like that idea.

So this denial from Sony just doesn't sound right. Especially with the level of confidence Latino Review's reporter conveyed. And they have called events out far in advance of official announcements, which is why so many of these other news sources quoted their article.

- Ben Affleck was being courted to play Batman - nailed it!

- Avengers 2 was going to involve Ultron - nailed it!

- Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver would be key Avengers 2 characters - nailed it!

- Scarlett Witch casts a hex on Hulk to believe a Leviathan is attacking, leading to mass destruction - TBD.

- There will be a sit-around scene where the main Avengers members are trying to pick up Thor's hammer, leading to appearance of Ultron - nailed it!

LATINO REVIEW: Avengers: Age of Ultron (June 10, 2014)

These guys have access to folks across the studios, and pretty much are getting the details in advance of the trailers and teasers. So something is cooking between Marvel and Sony. That was just too much details revealed, with logical paths and reasons, for it to all be made up.

I like that idea.

I do too!

Short of that, I'd be pretty happy to see Tobey Maguire reprise the role (I'm probably alone it this, but I liked him as Spidey)...make this his Spidey sendoff instead of SM3. A secondary role in a great movie would be much better than the starring role in a corny movie. And as stated above, keep him as Spidey as much as possible, leave most of the Parker stuff for his own movie.

So this denial from Sony just doesn't sound right. Especially with the level of confidence Latino Review's reporter conveyed. And they have called events out far in advance of official announcements, which is why so many of these other news sources quoted their article.

- Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver would be key Avengers 2 characters - nailed it!

- Scarlett Witch casts a hex on Hulk to believe a Leviathan is attacking, leading to mass destruction - TBD.

- There will be a sit-around scene where the main Avengers members are trying to pick up Thor's hammer, leading to appearance of Ultron - nailed it!

These guys have access to folks across the studios, and pretty much are getting the details in advance of the trailers and teasers. So something is cooking between Marvel and Sony. That was just too much details revealed, with logical paths and reasons, for it to all be made up.

All this news sounds great, but let`s use caution.

Anybody remember the LATINO-REVIEW Planet Hulk/World War Hulk fiasco?

Latino Review finally called out for a fake scoop on PlanetHulk/World War Hulk!

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

I like that idea.

+100!

All this news sounds great, but let`s use caution.

Anybody remember the LATINO-REVIEW Planet Hulk/World War Hulk fiasco?

Latino Review finally called out for a fake scoop on PlanetHulk/World War Hulk!

Black Panther was even talked about by Kevin Feige as a Phase One candidate back when this all was cooking up, along with Cable and Doctor Strange.

Marvel's Hiring Writers - Black Panther, Cable, Doctor Strange, Iron Fist, Nighthawk and Vision (2009).

And with the World War Hulk storyline, this has been hinted at for over a year now. So that may have been bad timing on when Feige felt comfortable it was time for such a movie, or Feige's roadmap may have changed as Marvel has to be gun shy after two failed Hulk movies (one under Marvel Studios' control).

That article sounds like one news site throwing hand grenades at another news site, and hoping something goes off.

I like that idea.

+100!

Love this idea. Spidey wears a mask and would be the Avenger who has a secret identity. Would be cool if even the viewers didn't see him until the end.

+1

Marvel and Sony could've had some big event planned for this reveal maybe at SDCC

Marvel Studios infamous press event that revealed the slate of Phase 3 movies finished with the incredible reveal of Avengers: Infinity War teaser trailer. To this day fans not in attendance that day have had to settle for camera phone versions leaked online, until today. A group known as Culture Junkies has recut the trailer using completly HD footage and it's a spot-on recreation of the exciting teaser trailer!

The only way that would work is if they hire an actor who could act through his body movements, like a dancer. Somebody who could convey emotions through a mask or costume, think Ron Perlman "Hellboy", Nick Castle "Halloween", Ray Park "The Phantom Menace", Peter Weller "Robocop" or Doug Jones "Hellboy". They couldn't just put a stunt man in the costume for the whole movie and have him rip off the mask at the end to reveal it was a not very physical Ansel Elgort the whole time. Marvel has prided themselves in showing the actors without their costumes for long periods of screentime in many movies to better "humanize" them in the past (Iron Man 3, Thor, Witer Soldier, etc), so I see an unmasked Parker in these things as well, for better or worse.

This was great news since last year Evans was saying he was ready to wrap this role up permanently.

Chris Evans Says He's Open To Playing Captain America Beyond INFINITY WAR

Chris Evans is open to carrying Captain America's shield beyond Avengers: Infinity War, he says in a new interview, if Marvel is interested in him returning. "I think it's almost like high school. You're kind of always looking ahead, about when you'll graduate, but then when graduation day arrives you kind of don't want to leave," Evans said. "I AM gonna try and focus on directing a bit more, but by no means am I done acting. And if they'd have me back, yeah, I'd probably consider it."

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR To Film For 9 Months, Starting Late 2016

Captain America actor Chris Evans says that filming Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 will require 9 months of shooting. "That’s going to be like nine months to shoot both movies back to back." That means that the Avengers cast will most likely be unable to film any other projects in 2016. However, Evans seems unfazed by the prospect. "You know, you plan around the Marvel responsibilities."