• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can somebody explain why Supersize is bugging out?

16 posts in this topic

It's been happening to me, too. I've been sending scans on request because the Supersize function is screwin' up. sumo.gif

Why don't you guys just use www.datazap.net to host your auction photos? It's $3 per month and you can make your scans whatever size you want. And then you don't have to pay ebay ANYTHING for having photos in your auctions or screw around with ebay's crappy supersize feature. Datazap more than pays for itself, and it even has an ebay Auction Helper that helps you add HTML to your auctions. The user interface is so easy to use that a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person could figure it out with no trouble at all.

Why don't you guys just use www.datazap.net to host your auction photos? It's $3 per month and you can make your scans whatever size you want.

Hell...why not spend another 5-7 dollars and get yourself a domain? You'll have all the space you'll ever need...

Jim

What kind of domain can you get for $8-$10 a month? laugh.gif

Why don't you guys just use www.datazap.net to host your auction photos? It's $3 per month and you can make your scans whatever size you want.

Hell...why not spend another 5-7 dollars and get yourself a domain? You'll have all the space you'll ever need...

Jim

www.awe4one.com for example - $9.95 a month for 1 Gig of server space and 75 Gigs of monthly bandwidth volume. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually I'm not even paying the $9.95 anymore as I have an inside man... grin.gif

You can host a of scans... makepoint.gif

Jim

Jim

As long as I can be Master of My Domain, I'm in!!!

grin.gif

Jim

I've been using PowWeb for around a year and a half now.

2 gigs storage, 5 gigs bandwidth per day.

All for $7.77 a month.

Jim

myhosting.com

$4.95/month

awesome service. Frontpage extensions, great support, etc. Been using for 2 years.