IntoAnother Kudos

40 posts in this topic

186 posts

Kelly is an awesome seller! ships quickly and securely! will definitely purchase from again!

3,882 posts

Excellent buyer here, such a nice guy. Fast payment, loves to talk shop. Thanks again buddy!

Jerome

2,253 posts

Kelly was a pleasure to deal with. Our transaction was super smooth (except when I messed up the payment, which he was super cool about!).

33 posts

Excellent seller! He sold me his Saga RRP, great communication, item was packed well and shipping was fast. Thanks Kelly!

3,683 posts

Kelly sold me a Swamp Thing #1. It was the best 9.2 I have ever seen. Securely packaged and a wonderful person to deal with! Thanks again!

4,636 posts

Pleasure to purchase from Kelly.

Thanks!

11,667 posts

Kelly is top notch. He's just a great guy that loves his comic books. I just completed a large sale/trade with him and it was A+++++ all around, especially with the communication. He has my highest recommendation for honesty and integrity. You will simply not find a better Boardie to deal with and I mean it.

15,637 posts

bought a bunch of books in my $3 thread. paid immediately and let me know when the books arrived. super transaction all around.

3,080 posts

Always happy to see my High Grade babys make it to a great new home.

Kelly is the real deal!

9,497 posts

Great communication, paid fast, what more could you ask for?

519 posts

Kelly sold me an awesome Hulk statue and hand delivered it with no issues. Great price and great seller. Will definitely do business with again. Thanks Kelly!

Jimmy

1,687 posts

Fast delivery, good to work with, and packaged perfectly. I was worried because it was a CGC magazine size case, and those are more fragile. No need to worry! Thanks!

5,259 posts

Kelly and I have been making deals for years! I remember it like last Tuesday lol

Easy to work with, next day shipping and well packed. :whee:

48 posts

Recently had the pleasure of purchasing an Animosity #1 CGC 9.8 Diamond Retailer Summit Edition from Kelly. Couldn't be happier. Ships just as fast as stated in the TERMS. Excellent packing. Friendly service. Highly recommended! :applause:

3,998 posts

Kelly is very easy to work with and ships quickly. Recommended.

835 posts

Kelly might possibly be the best buyer iv'e purchased from yet!

Worked with me on shipping to canada and this was by far the fastest iv'e ever gotten a book from! Can't say enough good things! Buy with extreme confidence!

1,372 posts

Bought from Kelly and everything went perfectly smooth. Great communication and packing. I would not hesitate to buy or sell from Kelly again. Thanks. (thumbs u

1,687 posts

This is a guy to do business with! Good communication, bomb-proof shipping, and did everything he said he would and more! Thanks!