• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Conan #1 CGC 9.9

78 posts in this topic

Just what I expect from a liar and a thief.

Who posted this right after my post?

Who pissed in your cornflakes, board vigilante? What an angry person you are.

That's right you did, . So don't even pretend that you didn't start this.

I don't need to pretend, I'm telling the truth. And yes, your're ranting and raving like the rabid inbred that you are.

Is this where you tell us how you copulate within your species?

No, this is where I tell you to 893censored-thumb.gif off, numb nuts. acclaim.gif

I don't need to pretend, I'm telling the truth. And yes, your're ranting and raving like the rabid inbred that you are.

No, this is where I tell you to 893censored-thumb.gif off, numb nuts. acclaim.gif

Oh sterling, I wasn't aware that you could appear any more stupid than before. Then you go and post like that and I realize you are possibly the stupidest person in the world. Excellent achievement.

Oh sterling, I wasn't aware that you could appear any more stupid than before. Then you go and post like that and I realize you are possibly the stupidest person in the world. Excellent achievement.

Following your wonderful example, drooling fanboy acclaim.gif

Following your wonderful example, drooling fanboy acclaim.gif

drooling fanboy?!? I'm stunned at the level you attain in your base insults. Simply moronic.

Christ almighty, this is the weakest bagging I've ever seen.

Ever.

Maybe you guys should consider saving some face and just walking away? At this point, you both look like complete dimbulbs... it's really rather embarassing. "The mentality of a tadpole"?? What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

Ever.

Maybe you guys should consider saving some face and just walking away? At this point, you both look like complete dimbulbs... it's really rather embarassing. "The mentality of a tadpole"?? What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

Well, if you're going to do something, do it well. acclaim.gif

i was always curios to see what it would do at auction.I put a huge reserve on it,to make sure it would not sell.This was a test auction for me....

For what it's worth, I have no problem with this and would even do it myself if I felt like it.

I did try it.

I had a (9.8) copy of Dark Knight Returns #1, from the first batch of books I had graded, and wanted to try ebay. I really didn't want to sell and so I put a reserve of $250, just to see how selling worked.

I really didn't think it would have any chance of selling at that price. But the auction ended at $295. Boy, was I surprised. But it was my first sellers feedback and I was proud of his comments "Packs bombproof".

The last time I checked GPA it was still the record price. But, I really didn't want to sell that book. I won another (9.8) 6 months later for $138. But it wasn't the same so I sold that one too.

Ever.

You see what I have to put up with here, MK. Utter stupidity.

Ever.

irony.gif

Ever.

irony.gif

Exactly!!

BTW, how did you get that picture of sterling? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ever.

irony.gif

Exactly!!

hi.gif

ugly.jpg

Deathlok upon learning that castration was the only way to save his life because he sniffed too many comics.

Ever.

irony.gif

Exactly!!

hi.gif

ugly.jpg

Deathlok upon learning that castration was the only way to save his life because he sniffed too many comics.

The multimedia approach really is a unique way to go sterling. btw, how's sterlingcomics.com working out for ya?

Ever.

irony.gif

Exactly!!

hi.gif

ugly.jpg

The multimedia approach really is a unique way to go sterling. btw, how's sterlingcomics.com working out for ya?

Thanks for reminding me I need to spend more time on productive matters thumbsup2.gif. It's going rather nicely actually.

Ever.

irony.gif

Exactly!!

hi.gif

ugly.jpg

Thanks for reminding me I need to spend more time on productive matters thumbsup2.gif. It's going rather nicely actually.

For a tool such as yourself, waking up in the morning should be a blessing that you didn't croak in your sleep. Of course this would be cause for celebration if you did.

Fellow members:I apoligize for not having the intention of selling that item.I quess

that i know now its frowned upon i will not do that again.I did not realize it would be a big deal.If you still want to be blocked,o.k. I would rather not block anyone though.

Just ignore Deathlok. He has multiple personality disorder, and today he's a little grumpy. You can do whatever you want on your Ebay auctions. Now that I know you listed it with no intention to sell, I no longer feel you're a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. flowerred.gif

Actually, I kinda think he is for not taking the $500 + on a $5 comic book. Man I miss that blog where they used to screwy.gif over modern comic auctions that went for 20X guide, that was entertaining.