• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This has one of the lowest print runs ever

4 posts in this topic

I am thrilled to have just found this. This is the Edgar Allan Poe Fall of the house of usher hardcover. Only 350 made and signed by Richard Corben. This is the only one I have ever seen for sale or not for sale. Even Heidi Saha had 500 copies.

Edgar%20001_zpsnibgnhf2.jpg

For some reason that book seems to be the most common of the Corben S/L editions. I too have a copy and when searching for books by him it's the one I see the most with the least outrageous price. Not sure why that is, but now that you have one I suspect you'll be noticing other copies if you really start looking for Corben S/Ls.

I am thrilled to have just found this. This is the Edgar Allan Poe Fall of the house of usher hardcover. Only 350 made and signed by Richard Corben. This is the only one I have ever seen for sale or not for sale. Even Heidi Saha had 500 copies.

Just now seeing this. Really cool. Would be cooler if it had Heidi Saha on the cover, and it would also be even creepier.