• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Not sure but you can put any number in your cart. I put in 1 million and it was going to let me check out. Maybe he is printing to order. :grin:

Edited by cbalroman

Don't think there is a limit this time, until they are gone. Got one of each, but skipped the CGC option as last time I got a 9.6, and a 9.6 modern is not cool!

He has this on on the order page...

Good news! We’ve tweaked our shipping tables, so now you can buy as many as you’d like with no order limit! Please remember we will not be combining orders, so please checkout with what you’d like!

Don't think there is a limit this time, until they are gone. Got one of each, but skipped the CGC option as last time I got a 9.6, and a 9.6 modern is not cool!

For this one, probably.

I also hesitated at getting the 9.6 SS, even though I'd really like one - the 9.6 stigma is like getting the Silver medal at the olympics - Gold is awesome, Bronze is you're just happy you got something, Silver is "you ALMOST coulda-woulda won Gold... but ya' didn't, wa-wa-waaaa".

not this time
no limit means no sale

You mean you're not buying?

yeah, not this time...and I just meant no limit as in is he keeping the presses open.

I bought, but I get more frustrated with each time as he tweakes his sales format.

I just bought 4, and if needed will press and go 9.8 or better. I was treated REALLY well with the Boba Fetts, and this one will sell out too.

"No Limit" but I am sure there is when the guaranteed orders get filled first, and then the others at the end are left out i the cold and refunded.

What's the print run going to be on this? I received a email stating 7 more hours to purchase. Looks like it is going to be 'print as many as he needs to cover pre order'.