• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17)
3 3

1,648 posts in this topic

Apparently.

:o

'The Vulture' Rumored To Be Villain In SPIDER-MAN Reboot; Final Title Possibly Revealed

According to Birth.Movies.Death, they've heard that the upcoming Spider-Man reboot is indeed titled Spider-Man: Homecoming (which makes sense all things considered) and that we may even get to see the treatment for that a little later today during Sony's CinemCon presentation.

Time will tell on that front, but the site adds that The Vulture is going to be a villain in the movie.

(:

I hope this isn't true- I've been buying up all the villian first appearances in an attempt to beat the speculators. I'm still missing 2 and this might make it out of reach for a long time to come.

Apparently.

'The Vulture' Rumored To Be Villain In SPIDER-MAN Reboot; Final Title Possibly Revealed

According to Birth.Movies.Death, they've heard that the upcoming Spider-Man reboot is indeed titled Spider-Man: Homecoming (which makes sense all things considered) and that we may even get to see the treatment for that a little later today during Sony's CinemCon presentation.

Time will tell on that front, but the site adds that The Vulture is going to be a villain in the movie.

(:

I hope this isn't true- I've been buying up all the villian first appearances in an attempt to beat the speculators. I'm still missing 2 and this might make it out of reach for a long time to come.

Doesn't that make you a speculator then? :baiting:

He didn't say he was planning to sell. I assumed he was buying them for himself since he said he was trying to beat the speculators.

Apparently.

(:

I'd be surprised if it was the Vulture...I mean his power set is very similar to that of the Falcon really, only he is older and we have seen that on screen. I could see him as maybe a "bit" villain but not the main one.

Personally, I'm hoping for Mysterio or Kraven. For my "out there" choice, Morbius and Mr. Negative - Could be a cool "Kingpin" style replacement.

I hope that it's not Kraven - an old man in leopard skin underwear chasing a teenage boy around town. :eek:

...I should have clarified that...Definitely NO leopard prints...A little revision/updating could go a long way...Perhaps he's a bounty hunter, he's hired by a more sinister villain in the background?

I just would rather Kraven than Vulture...An old man in a chicken suit chasing a teenage boy not much better!

Avengers Confirmed For Tom Holland Spider-Man Movie

Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige confirmed the news to EW.com.

"He is in the universe now, and the fun of the universe is that characters go back and forth,” Feige said.

It's unknown which Marvel characters will be appearing in the standalone Spider-Man movie, but Joe Russo offered a bit of a tease, with the article noting it's probably a joke.

“Let’s just say … Great Lakes Avengers,” said Joe Russo.

Leather Boy - (Gene Lorrene)

Gravity - (Greg Willis)

Hawkeye- (Clinton Barton)

Mockingbird- (Barbara Morse)

Deadpool (Wade Wilson)

Tippy Toe

Grasshopper - (Doug Taggert), (deceased)

hm

I hope that it's not Kraven - an old man in leopard skin underwear chasing a teenage boy around town. :eek:

...I should have clarified that...Definitely NO leopard prints...A little revision/updating could go a long way...Perhaps he's a bounty hunter, he's hired by a more sinister villain in the background?

I just would rather Kraven than Vulture...An old man in a chicken suit chasing a teenage boy not much better!

Yeah, Vulture would just be silly.

Black Cat & Mysterio.

If Kraven can look like this I would be happy.

Kraven_zpsu1difjiy.png

UwBYONC_zpslufltjjk.jpg

Edited by juggernaut

Avengers Confirmed For Tom Holland Spider-Man Movie

Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige confirmed the news to EW.com.

"He is in the universe now, and the fun of the universe is that characters go back and forth,” Feige said.

It's unknown which Marvel characters will be appearing in the standalone Spider-Man movie, but Joe Russo offered a bit of a tease, with the article noting it's probably a joke.

“Let’s just say … Great Lakes Avengers,” said Joe Russo.

Leather Boy - (Gene Lorrene)

Gravity - (Greg Willis)

Hawkeye- (Clinton Barton)

Mockingbird- (Barbara Morse)

Deadpool (Wade Wilson)

Tippy Toe

Grasshopper - (Doug Taggert), (deceased)

hm

You forgot the most important member of the GLA. Squirrel Girl lol

Personally, I'm hoping for Mysterio or Kraven. For my "out there" choice, Morbius and Mr. Negative - Could be a cool "Kingpin" style replacement.

I would love to see Morbius as the main villain some day. It might be a bit early on for that now though, but the seeing Spidey with 6 arms on the big screen would be awesome. Vampires have been a popular topic, with so many TV shows being based around them these days. That would make for an incredible film.

I'd love to see a Kravens Last Hunt adaptation.

:applause:

That would be even better than Mysterio -the guy in a green drape with a fish bowl in his head.

He didn't say he was planning to sell. I assumed he was buying them for himself since he said he was trying to beat the speculators.

Ah, understood (thumbs u

I'd love to see a Kravens Last Hunt adaptation.

:applause:

That would be even better than Mysterio -the guy in a green drape with a fish bowl in his head.

So, you'd prefer to see the guy who dresses like Rod Stewart chasing Spidey?