• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Would You React To Fingerprints On Your Graders Notes?

62 posts in this topic

Discuss.

:popcorn:

Watch it. Under this new moderation team you'll probably get a warning now for making fun of another board member.

When I read the title of the original thread I thought it was going to be about commonly used language that certain graders use in their notes and identifying those particular graders by their notes. Once again I overestimated how cerebral a thread was going to be in CG.

Discuss.

:popcorn:

Watch it. Under this new moderation team you'll probably get a warning now for making fun of another board member.

Hopefully you will get a warning for taunting the mods.

I just sold a Golden Age Supes that had fingerprints listed in the notes, and they were visible to the naked eye.

I guess this thread is about when they not obvious?

This is about fingerprints on the graders notes, not graders notes noting fingerprints.

I just sold a Golden Age Supes that had fingerprints listed in the notes, and they were visible to the naked eye.

I guess this thread is about when they not obvious?

This is about fingerprints on the graders notes, not graders notes noting fingerprints.

:facepalm:

Very interesting thread. This is a hypothetical question, right?

Not really. So let me get this right, I was looking at a CGC invoice online today and there was a fingerprint on my screen which happened to be over the graders notes. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I wondered "How would you react?". I mean, this really hurts.

Not really. So let me get this right, I was looking at a CGC invoice online today and there was a fingerprint on my screen which happened to be over the graders notes. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I wondered "How would you react?". I mean, this really hurts.

I would demand a humble apology.

I'd call them first rather than start this thread. (shrug)

If you explain things calmly, you might be able to negotiate free grader's notes going forward. (thumbs u

I'd call them first rather than start this thread. (shrug)

If you explain things calmly, you might be able to negotiate free grader's notes going forward. (thumbs u

Gerry Conway Calls Out Ebay Global Shipping Service?? WTF is that?? This is a positive thread to make Comics General better. Stop Marvel From Replacing current turn around rates at CGC with Random Acts of Kindness. Skaka, when the walls fell.