• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRON FIST on Netflix
3 3

331 posts in this topic

That would explain why my 2 CGC 9.6 copies just sold within minutes today.

What did you get for them?

$405 USD and $430 USD, can't argue with 700% profit margins.

That book has been undervalued for years and this news will inflate prices tremendously before settling at a decent FMV.

That would explain why my 2 CGC 9.6 copies just sold within minutes today.

What did you get for them?

$405 USD and $430 USD, can't argue with 700% profit margins.

That book has been undervalued for years and this news will inflate prices tremendously before settling at a decent FMV.

I should have bought last week...

The guys in the shop next door to me just started to build for this, its being filmed under the code name "Kick". The Art director is gonna show me the plans once they are done, she is a good friend of mine.

The guys in the shop next door to me just started to build for this, its being filmed under the code name "Kick". The Art director is gonna show me the plans once they are done, she is a good friend of mine.

So is this not true, then?

hm

DB Wong is playing Hugo Strange. Balances out?

strangew.jpg

With the few teasers posted by Gotham, I'm actually taking to this choice. Though the beard is odd.

He was great on the show. But the beard looks super fake. I actually hope it is fake beard, even for the show, like part of a disguise or something.

I thought part of the Iron Fist's charm is that he's blonde Westerner growing up as an outsider in an Asian (if mythical) culture. And then when he comes back to the West as an adult, he doesn't really fit in either, because of his upbringing in the Asian culture. And the only place he really fits in is with black people.

And i'm pretty sure his dad was the one with the yellow fever.

Is what not true? They just started building, will probably start shooting towards the end of spring, Tiara is still shooting for another week or too.

IRON FIST Supporting Characters Possibly Revealed

Coleen Wing (AKA Lady Samurai, former hero for Hire alongside Luke Cage and Iron Fist, and Misty Knight's fellow Daughter of the Dragon), Davos The Steel Serpent (former Iron Fist, regular foe of Rand's), Joy Meachum (CEO of Rand Meachum, INC.) and her ruthless Uncle, Ward Meachum.

How Iron Fist's World Will Be Different From Marvel's Other Netflix Shows

Marvel’s Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada, was willing to give out some more specifics about Iron Fist.

"[iron Fist] still takes place in the same world, but I think the Danny Rand character himself will have a different perspective on the world than the characters you’re seeing now…Danny Rand is a totally different character and the world that he comes from, and the way that he obtained his powers and his skills all come from somewhere completely different. I think fans will be pleased. "

Danny Rand’s father had discovered the mystical city of K'un-L'un as a child and is taken in as the ruler’s adopted son. He later returns there with a young Danny and his mother, but before finding the city, both parents are killed. Danny is then taken in by the people of the city and trained in the martial arts. At 19, Danny is given the power of the Iron Fist after defeating a dragon.

marvel-iron-fist-teaser-1-174548.jpg

Marvel Entertainment released a teaser Thursday morning asking a simple question: Who is Danny Rand?

They also answered that question, tagging the image on twitter with actor Finn Jones. Yes, that's official confirmation from Marvel that Finn Jones will star in Iron Fist, the final of the original Netflix and Marvel TV series to launch ahead of The Defenders mini-series that brings them all together.

The tweet included a link that said Finn Jones to star in Netflix original series 'Marvel's Iron Fist' in case you needed more confirmation.

In the body of it, they said, "Some secrets can't be buried." The image has a memo for a Joy Meachum, a character who in the comics has been both enemy and ally to Iron Fist.

Game of Thrones' Jessica Henwick joins the cast of Iron Fist as Colleen Wing

jessica-henwick-iron-fist.jpg

Marvel has announced that Jessica Henwick will be joining Iron Fist, and just like Finn Jones, she also hails from the world of Westeros where she plays Nymeria Sand. The actress, who also appeared in STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS as X-Wing pilot Jessika Pava, will be joining the series in the role of Colleen Wing, a martial arts expert who runs her own dojo and will serve as an invaluable ally to Danny Rand as he returns to his life in New York.

Iron Fist showrunner and Executive Producer Scott Buck said:

"I’m very excited to have Jessica as our Colleen Wing, she’s shown us that she can bring both a sense of quiet strength as well as an engaging vulnerability to the character."

Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb said:

"Jessica brings both a youthful vitality mixed with a strong sense of authority crucial to the character, and as anyone who’s seen her in ‘Game of Thrones’ can attest, she can throw down with the best of them, making her the perfect Colleen Wing."

Added Executive Producer Stan Lee:

"Can I have oatmeal? I really like oatmeal in the morning."